jiujitsu tattoos

I was thinking of getting the kanji symbol for Jiu-Jitsu tattoed on my penis. Does anybody know what it is?

one of my old team-mates Kevin has spiderman armbarring someone, and it's actually pretty cool.

I was thinking of getting the kanji symbol for Jiu-Jitsu tattoed on my penis. Does anybody know what it is?

Kanji-Jiu-Jitsu-2.gif

609.jpg

jiujitsu_kanji2.bmp

google jiu-jitsu kanji...

and lmfao if you got it on your penis.

^^^
Ouch.

I'm no tattoo guy really but if I win something major I would want a Portuguese tattoo saying something like "Campeon de insert-tournament here".

Or something.

Distorted & Calibur- one of you motherfuckers are lying! Don't try to trick me into getting "I am the ghey" tattooed on me!!!

one of my old team-mates Kevin has spiderman armbarring someone, and it's actually pretty cool.

Yeah bro, I wanna get a tat of Lobo RNC'ing Superman. For those who weren't comic junkies as kids Lobo is an intergalactic bounty hunter and all-around bad ass who once put a beating on Superman in a fist fight to the point where Superman had to hide from Lobo. Unfotunately, Superman gets him back in the end, but I don't really believe that part. I think they just made that up for the Superman fans.

never cared too much for sport specific tattoos. my cauli is my grappling tat for now.

i'd recommend something that wouldn't be so obvious. like some of the posters mentioned preciously.

Distorted & Calibur- one of you motherfuckers are lying! Don't try to trick me into getting "I am the ghey" tattooed on me!!!

We would never do that. We are the internet. You can trust us.:D

Yeah bro, I wanna get a tat of Lobo RNC'ing Superman. For those who weren't comic junkies as kids Lobo is an intergalactic bounty hunter and all-around bad ass who once put a beating on Superman in a fist fight to the point where Superman had to hide from Lobo. Unfotunately, Superman gets him back in the end, but I don't really believe that part. I think they just made that up for the Superman fans.

fuck both of them, its all about wolverine

I'm gonna get a gorilla RNC'ing a lion, or a zebra triangling an elephant.

i'm not goin to get one until i get a black belt. u never know whats ahead. couple of teammates were thinking about getting the same renzo gracie logo

i think anyone that has watched mma for at least a year doesn't find tattoos all that cool any more.

i'm not goin to get one until i get a black belt. u never know whats ahead. couple of teammates were thinking about getting the same renzo gracie logo

The Renzo logo is real ugly IMO. It looks like the Thundercats logo. I bought a hoodie when I visited there, but I don't wear it cuz the logo looks dumb and is on the hood.

Snarf FTW!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AJWRPaKHxQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AJWRPaKHxQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back