• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

some hair loss

hitmanrva1

Black Belt
Reaction score
so i have all my hair still but this is just because ive recently been noticing a lot of hairs on my laptop on the table and such...i also noticed the top of my head's hairs are much thinner then the sides and back of my head.......i want to know if im going bald, or if its something im eating or taking

some info
-im 22-have always had a high hair line...nothing else...pretty much everyone in my family has full hair, but my grandpa on my moms side was bald at like 50
-i have a clean diet, eat high in protein high in carbs, low in fat(bodybuilder diet)
-i exercise a lot, do bjj and lift weights
-i have recently started taking walmart brands of fish oil(6 pills a day) and its multivitamin...i also take purple wraath,and green magnitude....and just finished taking a 3 month expired no xplode.....i drink protein shakes twice a day too
-i wear a hat a lot too....either a hat, a beanie, or a bandana....but im usually wearing something, especially when i workout

im wondering if theres anything from what i told u that could be causing some hair loss....or if im just shedding, or if im starting to go bald......

once again, i have all my hair and no one has even closed to mentioned that im going bald.....its just that ive noticed a lot of hair falling from me lately...

thanks

so are you telling me everyone that loses hair is going bald??? it cant just be temporary due to something?

there are medicines like rogaine and stuff that slows the progress down as long as you use them, but baldness is basicly like aids, you can slow it down but not cure it.

Your low fat diet should definitley cure it - depriving your body of the fatty acids it needs.

It's because you touch yourself at night.

Seriously though, it's nothing that you listed. It just happens; when I hit 30 it was like someone hit a switch (not going bald but definitely major thinning). You're still young but I've seen younger people start losing their hair. If you're really starting to get concerned about it, talk to your doctor about the possibilities of taking something like Propecia or Proscar.

some info
-im 22-have always had a high hair line...nothing else...pretty much everyone in my family has full hair, but my grandpa on my moms side was bald at like 50

im wondering if theres anything from what i told u that could be causing some hair loss....or if im just shedding, or if im starting to go bald......

Pretty sure it comes from the mothers side

Stop wearing hats, bro. My older brother is losing his hair also, and I'm convinced wearing hats only speeds up that process.

headblade_mf_300x250.gif

Look at your moms dad, ask him when he lost his hair. It is all in the genes, and it comes from that man.

Malnutrition has nothing to do with male pattern baldness.

Hair thinning on top but not on the back and sides.. kind of in a horseshoe pattern?

I started shaving my head when I was 14, then tried to grow a little when I was 19 and I was thinning. You're probably going bald dude.

Look at your moms dad, ask him when he lost his hair. It is all in the genes, and it comes from that man.

not true

every male on my mothers side of the familly has a full head of hair. every male on my fathers side of the familly is bald as a babies ass. i am bald due to my fathers genes

well on the bright side you might as well get on AAS. dont have to worry about the gear making you lose your hair cause you already are !

why is it then that some testosterone boosters come with a warning of hair loss????

Low biotin levels have been linked to pre-mature hair loss.

And anything that increases DHT levels with accelerate baldness in men who are pre-disposed to hair loss (to answer the test booster question)

You have a couple of options. Nizoral shampoo and topical Rogain are very effective at preventing further hair loss (the former being more inexpensive, albeit less effective).

Alternatively, you can try Propecia. Personally, I would never take something that is anti-androgenic (unless it is a topical application), as it can wreak havoc on libido and strength.

Hit up your local pharmacy and see what a bottle of Rogain or Nizoral runs.

they realized this wasn't true a long time ago.

Go climb to the top of the highest available structure and do a swan dive off of it.

Back