If you could have ANYTHING embroidered onto your brand new Belt...

I would just get my name. As it is, I travel a ton and had my coaches write their names on it so I could always have them with me. They said I was gay.

When I got my blue belt I got Carlos Gracie Jr to sign my belt along with Draculino and Marcelo..Then I put that belt up and bought another one to train in.

Like this:

original-gangsta-flashing.gif

yamanato daisho
since I throughly bitched out of getting a tattoo of it (never gotten one and I'm a little scared to)

<<muerta a los creontes, filhos de putas>> or <<toma no cu, creonte>>
please correct my portuguese if u can :D

I would just get my name. As it is, I travel a ton and had my coaches write their names on it so I could always have them with me. They said I was gay.

ahahahaha. thats too funny

What does this mean?

In modern times it means fighting spirit
enson inoue is my sensei's sensei
and it is the cach phrase for the larger pure bred system

Yamato-damashii

Literally, "Japanese spirit"; Yamato damashii is also written &#22823;&#21644;&#39746;. This term is often contrasted with "Chinese Learning" (karasae), that is, knowledge and scholarship imported into Japan from China. Yamato damashii refers to an inherent faculty of common-sense wisdom, resourcefulness, and prudent judgment that is characteristic of, and unique to, the Japanese people. It also refers to a practical, "real life" ability and intelligence that is in contrast with scholarship and knowledge acquired through formal education. It is a term used to express such ideas as the essential purity and resolute spirit of the Japanese people, the wish for the peace and security of the nation, and the possession of a strong spirit and emotion that will meet any challenge, even at the expense of one's own life.

Yamato-damashii

Ah, yes, Yamato Damashii I'm familiar with. My Japanese sucks, so I couldn't tell if this was what you meant, or if "yamanato daisho" was another saying altogether. Thanks!

If he wants to go the Portuguese angle, this is one of my favorite quotes.

Jiu Jitsu

There is a lot of power in that quote Hillary. Any idea who the person is behind the quote?

An embroidered cock of modest yet respectable girth.

I'm japanese so i'd probably just get my name in kanji.

Back