Floyd interview:

LOL!

"non stop action"

ha ha ha ha ha hah a

like against Baldomir, DLH??

give me a fu*king break.

Casual fans would prefer this Floyd because he is the bigger name (thanks in no small part to his, his father, and his uncles mouths).

Most hardcore fans would agree that mosley v pacquiao is the more exciting, fight.

PBF v Manny would sell more PPVs - but Shane v Manny is the better fight.

better in what sense????
more action?

again....PBF vs PAC are two of the best fighters ever....thats the match i rather see

in regards to ur sig....dont you think the testing in boxing absolutely blows...just like "wisdom" blows

i mean what rules are they running in texas?

they DONT EVEN TEST AT ALL down there!

you cant actually approve of them not testing can you?

how is it different than MMA tests?

Ridiculous but somewhat expected. Mosley is going to bring the fight to Floyd - we'll see if he's willing to put the rest of his face where his mouth is on May 1st.

better in what sense????
more action?

again....PBF vs PAC are two of the best fighters ever....thats the match i rather see

Shane and Pac have both fought better competition than Floyd has at 147. In fact, Shane is ranked higher at WW than Floyd by just about everyone.

Shane and Pac are also both much more aggressive than Floyd and would no doubt create the more exciting, action fight. I get the feeling you aren't a very regular boxing fan.

Lololol

hahahahahha

gasp

hahahahah

ha

heeeeeehahahahahaha

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

ahhahahhahahhahahaha

ha

hhahahahahhaha

non stop action

hahahahahaha hahaha ahaahahahahaa

my heart
hahahahahahahahha

cant take this
hahahahahahahaha

whoever thought I would get corey haimed by floyd mayweather

hahahahahhahaa

hahahhaa
ahahaa

haha
............................................................................................
lol

where did i down play him, when i called him the top p4p boxer?

i just rather see him vs floyd the him vs mosely

i think the rest of the world agress with me too

LOL if you think Mosely vs Pacquiao is "a far superior match up"

Mosley Manny would be a technical fight. It's not that far off to consider a Manny Mosley a top match up.

If Floyd could draw 50K against Clottey in a place like Germany or England, Id be shocked. Pac drawing 50K in a place like Texas against a relative nobody is huge. They were expecting only 45K and easily exceeded that number.

Fact remains that as dominant as Floyd may be as a boxer, his style just isnt a big draw. Its just like Roy Jones all over again.

Roy was way more exciting than Floyd.

The ONLY way floyd wins is by running to a 12 round decision - .

Nah, A pac/floyd fight would be different because PAc is what he is because he takes risks. Floyd will punch the shit out of you if you give him the openings to do it and Manny creates a lot of openings.

I think Manny doesn't hear the final bell in that one.

Nah, A pac/floyd fight would be different because PAc is what he is because he takes risks. Floyd will punch the shit out of you if you give him the openings to do it and Manny creates a lot of openings.

Didn't you say the same thing about Clottey?? Floyd didn't even come close to putting Marquez away, and Marquez chin isn't as good a Pacquiao's.

Didn't you say the same thing about Clottey?? Floyd didn't even come close to putting Marquez away, and Marquez chin isn't as good a Pacquiao's.
I don't recall an instance of Marquez having a weak chin. Mannys been knocked out, has MArquez?

I thought Manny would KO Clottey but I also thought Clottey would be a bit more open. I fooled myself into thinking Clottey would realize the importance of the fight and let his hands go a bit.

I didn't expect manny plan to be about workrate either, I was expecting him to get around clotteys guard a bit more.

Floyd hurt Marquez pretty badly in the second roud and besides, what risks did MArquez take in that fight?

LOL if you think Mosely vs Pacquiao is "a far superior match up"

Mosley Manny would be a technical fight. It's not that far off to consider a Manny Mosley a top match up.

If Shane beats Floyd you're not going to see manny fight either guy. Floyd gets a rematch if he loses to shane.

I don't recall an instance of Marquez having a weak chin. Mannys been knocked out, has MArquez?

I thought Manny would KO Clottey but I also thought Clottey would be a bit more open. I fooled myself into thinking Clottey would realize the importance of the fight and let his hands go a bit.

I didn't expect manny plan to be about workrate either, I was expecting him to get around clotteys guard a bit more.

Floyd hurt Marquez pretty badly in the second roud and besides, what risks did MArquez take in that fight?

yeah i think everybody was fooled into believing Clottey would change his ways and be more active against Pac...I won't make that mistake again :mad:.

I remember Marquez walking into shots repeatedly in the second half of his fight with Floyd and at no point was he close to getting stopped, he gets knowcked down alot so it was no suprise to me when Floyd dropped him. I've never seen Pac get dropped , no way Floyd ko's Pac imo.

. I've never seen Pac get dropped , so no way Floyd ko's Pac imo.
Theres a thread here somewhere where pac gets knocked out cold early in his career against Torrecampo and he was also stopped with a punch to the body.

We're never going to see Pac/Floyd anyway so we'll never know.

yeah, and floyd is at his best when guys open up with 2-3 punch combo's, but when you have someone who is as fast/faster than you, throwing 5-8 punch combo's from all angles, it becomes a whole different game.

If Shane beats Floyd you're not going to see manny fight either guy. Floyd gets a rematch if he loses to shane.

why would you think that? if shane beats floyd, manny/shane IS the fight to see. hell, its already an awesome fight.

why would you think that? if shane beats floyd, manny/shane IS the fight to see. hell, its already an awesome fight.

Floyd has a rematch clause in the contract.

yeah, and floyd is at his best when guys open up with 2-3 punch combo's, but when you have someone who is as fast/faster than you, throwing 5-8 punch combo's from all angles, it becomes a whole different game.

I'm not sure manny is faster than Floyd.

Your logic is definetly reasonable, but one could also say that throwing a huge combo against Floyd just opens you up for counters. Since Floyd fought Castillo everyone just says pressure and punch and you beat Floyd, everyones tried it, everyones lost.

Floyd style is better for countering (and really designed for it) than Clotteys guard is. And while manny is a good puncher with nice angles and good footwork, he also overextends and takes silly chances at times.

So far Manny has been in control in all of his fights at 135 and over but to think Floyd isn't going to be a tougher fight than Cotto or Clottey is foolish.

Pacs not that hard to hit and Floyd is a pretty solid counter puncher with a quick offense when he chooses to use it.

Manny has never fought anyone like Floyd, not even someone a little bit like Floyd but all sorts of fighters have tried to work angles and pressure mayweather ad it doesn't work.

Back