Mundials Live Streaming!

in before the armchair BJJ champs come in to criticize Roger's technique like they did with GSP's armbar against Hardy.

Well, he DOES seem like a nice guy who wouldn't snap an arm. Against Jacare, I think he was slowly applying pressure, but Jacare was jerking his arm out, so the snap probably came without him intending to.

I DO think it is funny that we're disappointed Roger got a lopsided decision instead of a sub.

Ahahah, yes, it's true! Seeing the time expired without the sub was a little disappointing. Even if we must consider that with 10 seconds more (or maybe even less), Roger would have probably got the choke :) .

i bet the competitors wished they wouldnt interview them right after

"Closing out the brackets"...

IS THIS A SPORT OR NOT?

They really shouldn't give anyone a gold medal if the weight class was left with another guy in the same position - both should get silver (or disqualified for refusing to fight).

"Closing out the brackets"...

IS THIS A SPORT OR NOT?

They really shouldn't give anyone a gold medal if the weight class was left with another guy in the position.

Yeah, that's just BAD for Bjj competition and for the grow of it. Rules need to change... no other sport comes to my mind with a similar, stupid attitude about teammates-finals.

So what was the result of the last match? I missed it, who won?

Hmm a lot of buttcrack this year.

So the absolute final is off or what? Or do they bring a replacement?

Lot of leg humping going on in the Rafa/Cobrinha match.

HAHA!!!

50/50 Guard = Leg Spagetti

Anyone else find that hilarious?

they need to ban these retarded footlocks.

I hope somebody really will come up with a serious answer to Rafa's game in the next future.

Back