Shoyoroll's Batch 10 *pic*

since this is gold weave, has anyone noticed any shrinking yet?

too early to tell now i guess

since this is gold weave, has anyone noticed any shrinking yet?

too early to tell now i guess

i washed mine in cold, then air dried in the drier for about 30 minutes...it was maybe 90% dry, so i took out and hung dried the rest.

it shrank just a hair on the sleeves, a tad bit around the trunk, and the pants shrank maybe an inch at the most.

it fits perfect, so i'll just be hang drying from now on...

off we go:

Question: What do you think of a SYR future Mystery Batch release? No presale, No long waits, Shipping the following week of the order? We will have a set amount and post it on our FB, Twitter, and Newsletter when it is released. This release is design and dedicated to all the loyal followers of our feeds. We will give all the specifics later.

no, like i've said before. they're collectors. bear is a HUGE beer fanatic and loves collecting it (so am I) and thus, they make things that are collectible.

Competed against a guy wearing a compadre this weekend, however the sleeves were too long for me. It was fairly easy to grip...

Competed against a guy wearing a compadre this weekend, however the sleeves were too long for me. It was fairly easy to grip...

i haven't found a gi that wasn't easy to grip...just sayin'.

i haven't found a gi that wasn't easy to grip...just sayin'.

Have you competed against someone wearing an Adidas Gi? Those GIs are thick! In comparison to a Vulkan UL where you can basically grab a ton of material easily.

I've worn my americana for a few weeks now, and to be perfectly honest, I'd be happy to not buy a shoyoroll again.
I don't really feel it's anything special for the wait, the money or the hype.
I prefer my atama mundial and my masaru gi.
It's definately better than my GB gi though.

Have you competed against someone wearing an Adidas Gi? Those GIs are thick! In comparison to a Vulkan UL where you can basically grab a ton of material easily.

yeah, not competed, but we have a guy that trains in one...i can see what you're saying, but for the most part, if i want a grip, i get it...unless the dude is able to out BEAST MODE me!!

Anyone have any experience shrinking to fit with the Compadre or Americana? I bought an A2 but its way too big. I'm 5'8, 160lbs and am not sure its gonna shrink down enough to be useable. Debating whether to sell it or keep it and try a hot water wash and dry to shrink it.

Anyone have any experience shrinking to fit with the Compadre or Americana? I bought an A2 but its way too big. I'm 5'8, 160lbs and am not sure its gonna shrink down enough to be useable. Debating whether to sell it or keep it and try a hot water wash and dry to shrink it.

A friend of mine is about 5'9 and 165 and he shrank an A2 down to fit him pretty well. I have not noticed it looking too big.

yeah, not competed, but we have a guy that trains in one...i can see what you're saying, but for the most part, if i want a grip, i get it...unless the dude is able to out BEAST MODE me!!

Ha true! I was just making a point w/ thick collars Adidas and some gameness are just a little harder to grip than some others. Of course you will always get your grip, but I can break grips easier on a thick gi, then if I have my UL on and they have death grip!

hey bud, first wash in cold...then dry in medium-high heat while checking every 10 minutes...when dry, if still not close, wash in hot and dry the same, checking every 10 minutes.

you should be able to get that gi to fit real nice. i'm 6' 185, and i didn't need to shrink mine much at all...i dried no heat and it shrunk a tad bit.

hey bud, first wash in cold...then dry in medium-high heat while checking every 10 minutes...when dry, if still not close, wash in hot and dry the same, checking every 10 minutes.

you should be able to get that gi to fit real nice. i'm 6' 185, and i didn't need to shrink mine much at all...i dried no heat and it shrunk a tad bit.

Thanks for the help, ill give it a try.

right on D. I was just replying to kimble.

I'm hoping they offer a cool standard gi.

hi, i have the chance to get an americana or a compadre, which seems to be better?

im hearing a lot of complaints about the compadres comfy-ness, even though white is my preference.

thanks

Back