Jones Bones Highlight ''Angry Johnny'' epix hd highlight!

you used two of the worst words in the human language in your OP:

epix
beast

Last edited:
WOW

- I forget sometimes just how impressive he has been in the octagon. Sheer domination

Ive never heard the word epix being used before. I don't really care for it.

Unless you were going for apex?

Nah i use it sometime instead of epic, say epix.
I liek it haha

Awesome highlight of the P4P best fighter in the world.

epix is even worse than epic...which was previously the #2 shittiest word in the human language

Untitled-1.jpg

Great highlight. Excellent song choice and well edited to time with the lyrics - "I can do it in a church" with a shot of Vitor, "I'll take away your rage" with a shot if Rampage etc.

WOW

- I forget sometimes just how impressive he has been in the octagon. Sheer domination

I'm still not convinced what he did to shogun wasn't a felony.

He's such a beast. The Shogun fight is one of the most complete beat downs I've ever seen. He just destroyed him from head to toe until Shogun couldn't take anymore. The same Shogun who took like 3 or 4 H Bombs and kept coming.

You just can't fight Bones anywhere. Varied, unpredictable striking which continues to improve coupled with Dhalsim reach. Excellent clinch work, especially his TD, and being stuck underneath him is just a disaster waiting to happen as he has some of the best gnp in the sport and a quickly developing sub game.

Just amazing.

in before, 'shots to the knees should be banned', and, 'illegal elbows'
bones is a vicious, vicious, man, and for him to be as good as he is, at this stage in his career, is seriously impressive. the hate he gets is so overblown sometimes, but he has been his own worst enemy sometimes. I think he is actually starting to mature and become likeable in his interviews lately, and this tuf season he has come across as a decent person so far. one of a handful of fighters i will go out of my way to make sure i see fight

watching this made me realize how bad the shogun beating was...

Is "epix" kind of a combination of "epic" and "apex"?

Back