MAN OF STEEL Official Thread 3.0 (New Trailer; New Clip of Supes Punching Zod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing Antje again. It was hard to take my eyes off her during Pandorum.

That guy has some weird spider fetish or some shit wasn't he part of wild wild west and that movie had a giant mechanical spider in it ??

I can't believe Jon Peters is still working for WB, like I said JL will never happen

That guy has some weird spider fetish or some shit wasn't he part of wild wild west and that movie had a giant mechanical spider in it ??

oh man, you HAVE to watch that video of Kevin Smith video on the previous page. Very funny story. He's a better story teller than a director.

he's a decent director, but yeah fantastic story teller

man, DC cannot fail when it comes to animated movies.

I don't know why DC just won't animate their big Justice League movie they want to do so bad.. Anyone see those Pixar-like drawings of the JLA? They were awesome. Just let them animate it, and let the DC animated feature team write it. Seems like a can't miss, imo

That Kevin Smith vid was great.

Watching him talk about Prince now.

Last edited:
Update: January 28, 2013

MAN OF STEEL Executive Producer Lloyd Phillips Passed Away at 63

Lloyd-Phillips-Man-of-Steel-Dragonlord.jpg

Lloyd Phillips, an Academy Award-winning producer, died in Los Angeles on Jan. 25 after suffering a heart attack, his representative said. He was 63. In 32 years in the movie business, Phillips produced films including Inglourious Basterds, The Legend of Zorro and Twelve Monkeys, as well as Zach Snyder's upcoming Superman reboot, Man of Steel.

Read a great article today about how before DC goes hard charging in with a JL movie, they should just make a "World's Finest" movie after MOS.. Introduce the new Batman there. Also, when they do make a JL movie, Superman and Batman will already know each other and they won't have to do an even longer introduction.

5486.jpg

mos_launch_fx_by_djpyro229-d5udx49.jpg

Naw DC should just stick to their Individual Characters their team ups are destined to fail

His adaptation split people down the middle either you loved it or hated it, me I was inbetween the opening montage after the Comedian is killed was the best part of the flick and it had a haunting vibe with Bob Dylan's times they are changing , after that the rest of the movie was subpar

His adaptation split people down the middle either you loved it or hated it, me I was inbetween the opening montage after the Comedian is killed was the best part of the flick and it had a haunting vibe with Bob Dylan's times they are changing , after that the rest of the movie was subpar

For me it's a near perfect adaptation until after the Comedian's funeral. The film felt rushed after that even the Director's Cut.

For me it's a near perfect adaptation until after the Comedian's funeral. The film felt rushed after that even the Director's Cut.

I liked Rorsach and that's about it oh and Jeffrey Dean Morgan as the Comedian everybody else was dull especially Malin Akerman and Patrick Wilson

That Kevin Smith vid was great.

Watching him talk about Prince now.

The Prince one is hands down one of the funniest stories i've heard.

I picked up the "Evening With Kevin Smith" DVD a while back and that and the Superman story are the best things on it.

Although the story of the time he accused Tim Burton of ripping him off for scenes in Planet Of The Apes is pretty good, too.

I watched 300 again and that was is actually pretty good. I forgot how awesome the action scenes are. It's visually pleasing too.

I want to give Watchmen a chance but everytime I do, I can only watch it for 30 minutes or so and I get bored. Heavy is right, the actors are too dull. I couldn't really connect with the characters.

Read the giant spider part of the script...I can now understand why people complain about my use of stage direction in the screenplays I write.

I know it would have been terrible, but I think the spider would have been a high point in the film...

i actually really liked watchmen, and thought it made more sense than the book in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back