PBP UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:30pm PT/ 6:30pm ET/ 11:30pm

If Schuab wins, Lavar could be cut.

Schaub could be too, but possibly not.. But after he's fed to someone else and loses, he's gone.

the #metromove should be cutting schaub for that shithouse performance

At a certain point, the ref should be allowed to give the fighters chainsaws.

Put Schaub with Cain so that Cain can first stop his lame takedowns and then KO Schaub to oblivion :cool:

I always find it funny when people get upset about a fight like this.

Schaub: Questionable chin, decent ground game

Johnson: HUGE power, arguably the worst ground game in the UFC.

Why the hell would Schaub NOT take it to the ground?

people aren't mad that he took him down, people are mad that he didn't do SHIT on the ground

Round 3: 10-9 Schaub. Via Unified Rules.

Going to say something controversial but this was like Mousasi - King Mo with respect to the fact that the guy on the bottom did all the damage.

Schaub did what he had to do he wasn't gonna risk getting KTFO again.

LOL at the Sherttards, the fans in Anaheim, and the ref. Would you rather be knocked out or attempt a submission from top that Lavar isn't letting you get. I rather go for the submission I can't get to secure a victory by decision. People make me mad for their hatred for how a real fight goes. This is what would happen if it was in the streets. Wrestling > Boxing. Appreciate bitches.

Yeah, unless none of your submission attempts are even close, and the guy on the bottom is beating the crap out of you.

Don't get me wrong; Johnson likely losing this fight is his own fault, but let's not act like Schaub didn't take damage, or act like he was close to ending the fight via submission.

LOL at the Sherttards, the fans in Anaheim, and the ref. Would you rather be knocked out or attempt a submission from top that Lavar isn't letting you get. I rather go for the submission I can't get to secure a victory by decision. People make me mad for their hatred for how a real fight goes. This is what would happen if it was in the streets. Wrestling > Boxing. Appreciate bitches.

Pretty much agree. That fight wasn't boo-worthy, not to me. Schaub is being smart by not allowing himself to stand up and get KO'ed. If Lavar can't wrestle, that's his problem. Wrestling dictates where the fight goes, and since Schaub was the superior wrestler, he wins the fight.

Hey guys, that's what mma is all about, it may be boring, but when you find a glaring weakness, you EXPLOIT it.

I would of done the same; no way I'm trading with that bear of a man. Barry made that mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back