Let me bang, bro!

No. Maybe Colton

Ricci is the only decent fighter to come out of that season. He may have lost to Colton in the finale, but it was at 170, not Ricci's normal weight class of 155, and Colton just laid on him for 3 rounds and inflicted barely any damage.

Colton is the most one-dimensional TUF champion I can remember. I don't see him having a successful career in the UFC.

This video never gets old.

Sadly, Chris Leben was no different on the first season of the Ultimate Fighter. The only difference was that people were bigger dicks to him. He was more annoying than this guy who had one tough guy outburst.

Julian Lane was the crappiest fighter, and had the crappiest fights on by far the crappiest season of The Ultimate Fighter. Why not ''bang'' when you had the chance in the Octagon, instead of crying tears of impotent rage ?

There's gonna be a lot of banging next season.

There's gonna be a lot of banging next season.

tumblr_lx6ttwhgPS1r9x0sdo1_500.gif

Let's not forget Dom Waters, the unsung hero who actually wanted to bang at first, hiding behind the bed. I always crack up when I see that face, looking like a puppy back there in the corner.

Hilarious & embarrassing, what an retard.

Wonder where Lane is at now.

Did anyone else catch the "you do something for me, and imma do something for you"?

Hilarious.

tbh, I never actually watched that season of TUF, as I stopped a while ago because TUF became embarrassing to watch. I only started this current one up again because I kept hearing about the quality of the production and coaches/fighters.

Less tv, more reality, if you will.

Ricci is the only decent fighter to come out of that season. He may have lost to Colton in the finale, but it was at 170, not Ricci's normal weight class of 155, and Colton just laid on him for 3 rounds and inflicted barely any damage.

Colton is the most one-dimensional TUF champion I can remember. I don't see him having a successful career in the UFC.

You don't see way too fast.

Colton is a relative beginner in MMA. You should probably bet, that since his win, he's refining his striking and jiu jitsu way better so to be able to have the best possible result in the UFC.

+ not only Ricci's normal weighr is 155, but Colton also planned to go down to 155, which will make his harder to beat, with his superior wrestling skills. So wait and see...

You don't see way too fast.

Colton is a relative beginner in MMA. You should probably bet, that since his win, he's refining his striking and jiu jitsu way better so to be able to have the best possible result in the UFC.

+ not only Ricci's normal weighr is 155, but Colton also planned to go down to 155, which will make his harder to beat, with his superior wrestling skills. So wait and see...

Nah, Colton is a true welter-weight, and that's where he's fighting at. The thing is, Ricci isn't even that good. I said he was the only decent fighter from that season. Colton is one of the worst TUF champions I can remember, but if he can lay on his opponents for three rounds then maybe he can win a few decisions.

This is BEYOND classic.

Best 8 minutes of the season, no doubt.

Rewatching a lot of the lately Magny is the best that season delivered forsure , unrelated Dana definetly picked the Worst coaches challenge he could for Roy haha laughed his ass off when Carwin beat him on the long run

Hilarious & embarrassing, what an retard.

Wonder where Lane is at now.

Doing bare knuckle in england its on youtube he beat the big champ then lost on rematch

Fvck I havent watched any of that season. And the only name I recognize when i looked it up is Ricci for wrong reasons. Any good fighters came out from that season?

Years later the only fighter that has amounted to much is Neil Magney, brought on with a 7-1 record and now sits at 20-6 with wins over Condit, Hendricks, Lombard and Gastelum.

Sam Alvey was from that season too.

Back