• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

TUF 17 Finale: Uriah Hall vs. Kelvin Gastelum PBP (Discussion)

Uriah landed harder shots than Kelvin did from the top. Kelvin didn't land much, he just swung like crazy.

Still, I hope he either wins or we get a 4th round. Sounds like we won't be getting the latter, though.

Round 4 IMO.

Hall landed better strikes off the back on that last TD.

fucking awesome fight. grappling version forrest and bonnar

Kelvin was saving his energy for that takedown burst! 4th??

I was kinda pullign for Uriah, I though Kelvin won if it doesn't go a 4th but I think the judges will give it to Uriah.

Kelvin Gastelum wins 29-28.

Anything else is a robbery. It wasn't 30-27 Gastelum because Uriah took the 2nd by a tiny bit. But it definately is not 29-28 Uriah.

Uriah looked like shit. He needs to stop thinking he is Anderson Silva and find his own fighting style.

crosses fingers in favor of kelvin, got 200 v on this ...damnit

Should go to a 4th. I think Uriah takes it if it ends now. Last round was difficult to score, but Hall had a TD too, and did major damage from the bottom

He seems to be able to really turn it on when he needs to, but has looked way worse than usual in this fight

Hall taking this wouldn't really be a robbery; Hall did more damage while Kelvin had an edge on position all fight.

Back