Lets See What You Guys Look Like Part II

Yeah, well white belt under one year experience. I'm the guy in the brown rash guard, I've done some judo before haha.

Haha! I thought when you said you sucked that meant you lost. lol. You've clearly done some judo before. To what level?

Me, after my :31 second armbar win last October.

4mhv.jpg

Attended a Erik Paulson this week, freaking awesome stuff. Guy is also pretty damn funny!

DSC_0002.jpg

mk874o.jpg

I'm the one with the very short hair and no t-shirt on. Taken yesterday at the Edinburgh BJJ open. Took silver in my weight, bronze in the open weigh so pretty chuffed considering I suck in the Gi in comparison to NoGi.

Haha yes.. I'm the one with the tattoo on my ass. Why?
I've heard about you guys, apparently you all love to gay it up but have fantastic BJJ :p

Is your head coach Dan Reid? I've trained with him from time to time at Headhunters MMA, good guy and a wealth of knowledge.

I've heard about you guys, apparently you all love to gay it up but have fantastic BJJ :p

Is your head coach Dan Reid? I've trained with him from time to time at Headhunters MMA, good guy and a wealth of knowledge.

That sounds like us the gay it up part, fantastic BJJ.. err... haha.

Yeah Dan is the head coach, he's a cool guy. When he isn't around and he's on his travels our coach is Conor Robertson.

I'm in the rashguard, having fun rolling on a sunday afternoon at the park. :p

Just copy and paste the image tags above and enter the URL of your picture between them.

One of my BJJ idols. Marco Barbosa and I from his seminar today.

Back