10 of the Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken

Hey,its all fun and games until one day you take a pic of your child
and a damn spaceman is in the backround.
It wont be funny then! :icon_lol:

Top 3 are the only ones that i found intrigueing.
Nice post ts :wink:

Thank u sir :)

[YT]5-S2H4ayJiU[/YT]

Yeah these Hybrid Library videos are all pretty good. Just discovered them tonight. Here's another gem, History's 10 Most Enigmatic People:

[YT]leLHExGpA5s[/YT]

And if you guys have never seen any of Captain Disillusion's videos, check 'em out. Dude debunks paranormal videos, and I mean he absolutely debunks the SHIT out of them! Dude's funny as hell too.

[YT]fjMh6e_wxbY[/YT]

I binged on every Hybrid Librarian video tonight. Thanks for the link.

Weird lot of the photos seem backwards in their mystery.

3. Toy held behind girls head.
4. Dead as fuck.
5. Nature
6. Bad extra
7. Snuff clip

The rest, who knows but meh. And
ALIENS!

I binged on every Hybrid Librarian video tonight. Thanks for the link.

No problem, I did the same thing :)

Trust me check out the Captain Disillusion vids too. I've been a fan of his for about 5 years now.

[YT]5-S2H4ayJiU[/YT]

A buddy of mine has told me about the Baghdad battery before. First time seeing a description.

People speculate that humanity has been around for far longer than we think. That humans have populated the planet several times over and died off. This stuff is really interesting.

I don't understand the big deal about the Babushka Lady?? There seems to be a lot of ladies around her as well? Is she seriously the ONLY unconfirmed person that was watching the motorcade?

Yeah, what gives?

No problem, I did the same thing :)

Trust me check out the Captain Disillusion vids too. I've been a fan of his for about 5 years now.
Will do. :)
A buddy of mine has told me about the Baghdad battery before. First time seeing a description.

People speculate that humanity has been around for far longer than we think. That humans have populated the planet several times over and died off. This stuff is really interesting.

I've been fascinated with the subject for years. Assuming the dates on those last was right, I think the only explanation is time travel. Given the message in one of them, it could be in the near future. Though that's very likely to be a hoax I think. But these aren't the only examples of impossibly old signs of intelligence.
http://rense.com/general24/civ.htm

ancient-aliens-meme.jpg

The Assassins Creed series revolves around that.

Ok I'm stuck on the captain d videos now. I'll get back to the other stuff in a minute. But here's one of him doing the Fresno Nightcrawler video, which I always thought was a creepy video.

[YT]fhaMrCUDhjk[/YT]

I don't understand the big deal about the Babushka Lady?? There seems to be a lot of ladies around her as well? Is she seriously the ONLY unconfirmed person that was watching the motorcade?

She was seen photographing at the time if the assassination but her footage was never found

All just swam gas.

All of it.

The Assassins Creed series revolves around that.

The Matrix incorporated that thought too. I've always found that to be an interesting theory, mainly because it's completely believable. Is it possible that human beings have been more advanced, or advanced in different ways, than we are now? I think so.

Rogan's got a pretty cool rant on that as well. He says if a giant meteor hit the Earth right now, most of humanity would be wiped out, except for a small few. Those few survivors are probably not gonna know how to make most of the shit we have now, so humanity would basically start all over. And over time, all the metal things would erode and fade away...cars, skyscrapers, all gone. The only things that would be left would be what's made out of stone.

The thing about the Babushka lady is that there is video showing that she was taking pictures of the grassy knoll near where JFK was shot. The photos she took would be important as they might show either a second gunman or possibly nothing. The FBI would have of course liked to see her photos, but they were unable to find her. She must have learned at some point that her photos could be important, but she never came forward.

The thing about the Babushka lady is that there is video showing that she was taking pictures of the grassy knoll near where JFK was shot. The photos she took would be important as they might show either a second gunman or possibly nothing. The FBI would have of course liked to see her photos, but they were unable to find her. She must have learned at some point that her photos could be important, but she never came forward.

Cooper claims that there was video out there of JFK's driver being the actual gunman.

Back