• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Who's your favorite Ninja Turtle?

Minnja

Touch-Butt white belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Episode-187-The-Beginning-of-the-End.jpg

Who's your favorite and why?

Leonardo

Raphael

Michaelangelo

Donatello

weird-michelangelo-turtles-shaking-freaky-1346719715n.gif

Last edited:
Raphael was always my favorite, because he said "Damn!" in the original movie. Edgey stuff for a 6 year old.

Who was the one who was always screwing off?
I think it was Michaelangelo

Donatello, especially the Nickelodeon TMNT version.

Leo is the best, true martial artist

donatello.

smart ninja ftw. plus it was fun twirling and striking things with the empty gift wrapper tube

It's like 20 years ago that I played the Ninja Turtles SNES game so I can't quite remember but my gutt feeling says Donatello was my fav.

Raphael

I remember getting some toy sai as a kid, I was in heaven, attacking invisible foot soldiers in my backyard

I don't think I would get along with the people who vote Raph. The dude was the bitter asshole of the group... makes you wonder about the kids who liked them...

Leo has the swords, right? If so, that's my pick.

My fav. character was Michelangelo. "Cowabunga", dude!

I didn't really care for his nunchucks, though.

I like Raphael's sai and Leonardo's katana blades the best, as far as weapons goes.

My younger brother was Raph and I was Mikey.

Michelangelo was always my choice. Always like the happy go lucky types.

Which ever one had the staff. On the old Nintendo game he was the one I always picked. Range, bitches.

Back