Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

Fucking hell.

And the fact that the same judge scored the bout from Bradley means that whole debate will come up again.

Fuck.

A draw?

It's not even like crowd noise could really factor in... for most the bout the fans were making more noise for Floyd landing than they were for Canelo.

Nothing.

He started as a lw. He beat Castillo in the rematch. He smoked Hatton.

He's killing guys at 154 I don't know what more he has to prove tbh.

I fucking hate Mayweather but its undeniable he's the greatest fighter of his generation.

Lol is this a fucking joke? Those scorecards were beyond absurd, absolute bullshit. I will never complain about MMA judging ever again.

tumblr_m7qn8lljCs1rrmergo1_400.gif

Im surprised ny these replies. Mayweather lost IMO. He did nothing. Commentators were bias.

How is it that Justin fucking Bieber manages to insert himself in the picture after so many major sporting events?

Jose Luis Castillo laid the blueprint to beating Floyd. You have to be a lot bigger than Floyd to overpower him and absorb his shots, match and maybe exceed his cardio, and be one of the more aggressive fighters in the business. Canelo has 1/3, but what kills him is he is too much of a boxer, which gives you not shot against Mayweather.

Pacquiao, back in his younger more aggressive days, had 2/3 and I believe had a very very good chance to unseat Mayweather.

I've watched a few mayweather fights, haven't really followed boxing but i know the dudes reputation. Does he do as well coming forward as he does counter punching?

Back