Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

The worst part of the fight was the commentary with those 2 old fuckers all up on Mayweathers nuts saying "no shots lands! 0 shots landing" when he got hit with hooks from time to time and even when Canelo was landing few body shots "nothing, nothings landing!"

don't see anyone beating Floyd apart from his ego!

Wow just....wow

And now begins the bitching of the people that wanted Mayweather to lose.

It would be a stretch to give Canelo 1 round, but 6 rounds? LOL

Im surprised ny these replies. Mayweather lost IMO. He did nothing. Commentators were bias.

Are you insane. Floyd used Canelo as a big ginger punching bag for twelve rounds. Freaking Hatton gave him a harder fight.

I really hope your post is some subtle troll otherwise you should die in a fire.

That fight was nothing to gloat about, I'm sorry. I wasn't too impressed with either fighter. Nothing of note happened during the fight. Forgot how much Floyd runs from time to time. I feel sorry for those who spend $65 on this, real talk.

For the guys that hate on Floyd , why did you even bother to watch ???

Cause they suckers who bought the hype that Canelo actually stood a chance. Mindless sheeple walking like Zombies to a fight where the outcome was written on the wall ling before it took place.

For the guys that hate on Floyd , why did you even bother to watch ???

Haters need to hold on to that last grain of hope :wink: gotta find some new ammunition and things floyd does so they can whine about it since his skills speak for themself :p

Back