Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

Its almost as if EVERYBODY, including Canelo, knew this was going to happen and just wanted a HUGE payday.. Canelo can just claim age and inexperience... Look at him,,,, hes sitting down sipping Gatoraid going through the motions and all calm and not bothered.

I wouldnt mind mayweather as much if he didnt bring out beiber each time....wtf is that..

they cant possibly be best friends...it just a publicity thing?

Where all you cans at? Stop hiding.

Beg for Floyds forgiveness.

I notice how everyone ooohs and aaaahs at everything Mayweather throws. Canelo did a lot better than most give him credit for.

I don't understand why Canelo tried to out box him? The only way to beat him is keep pressuring him and turn it into a brawl. You wont be floyd in a boxing match

Easier said than done, he tried to pressure Floyd couple of times most notably in the 8th round but he just couldnt. And at the occasional moments that he put Floyd on the ropes, Floyd responded with great defense and he tagged Canelo even while he was on the ropes.

That was my first time watching a boxing match and I don't feel cheated for $65, I've spent money on worse.

Seeing Floyd's shoulder roll, and watching him work his footwork like he has wings, is a boxing spectacle.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the action of an MMA fight, but I don't see how you can enjoy boxing without enjoying Floyd.

CJ Ross needs to be terminated. She has no business judging boxing. First she screws over Pacquiao, now awarded Canelo six rounds?!? How does she get to keep her job?

Many fanboys (Matthyse...through he fought very courageously) and also alot of nationalistic Mexicans fanboys (Canelo) will be sad tonight...Good night

you have Canelo in your sig so im assuming you'll be crying yourself to sleep?

Back