Chael got sucker punched by someone today on TUF Brazil

Then stay in South America with the beggers and pickpockets homie? "Shoot up a school?" What the fuck is wrong with you kid?

Whats the issue? just stating how perfect our country is. Barely any violence.

But a lot of people in this thread seem to be thinking justice is Chael getting sucker punched. And frankly those people are all vaginas :)

Sucker punch justice......I agree with you buddy. ANYONE who condones this behavior is a bitch.

"Lemme tell ya, these 2 guys, they hate each other! When we were down in Brazil filming the show, they got in a fight!"

"It's gonna be CRAAAAAAAAZY! Order it now!"

Ax8hZXFCAAAmtFg.jpg-large-500x282.jpg

Shocking, a jackass that likes to antagonize people got punched. Feel so sorry for him.

As far as the details that are out, Chael got punched by a guy he didn't antagonize. He and Wand were fighting and then someone else jumped in.

Wand punching Chael when they're fighting is fine, another guy coming who isn't involved and sucker punching Chael is not

As far as the details that are out, Chael got punched by a guy he didn't antagonize. He and Wand were fighting and then someone else jumped in.

Wand punching Chael when they're fighting is fine, another guy coming who isn't involved and sucker punching Chael is not
Thats retarded if they where already are fighting why would anyone do that.

My entire opinion of Wand has changed, his stupid video at the expo, now this? Someone better put a leash on that puppy.

Silva has always been like that. He was a champion and put on a Santa suit and the myth of "nice guy Silva" was born. The guy is a jerk and has always been a jerk.

"Lemme tell ya, these 2 guys, they hate each other! When we were down in Brazil filming the show, they got in a fight!"

"It's gonna be CRAAAAAAAAZY! Order it now!"

Ax8hZXFCAAAmtFg.jpg-large-500x282.jpg

Good one.

Still, I tend to believe the fight actually happened. Wand has a really short fuse.

Apparently Wand is blinded by his machismo, and his third world education?

When the Diaz brothers get into fights, nobody blames the american education. When Paul Daley sucker punched Kos, nobody blames the english education.

I'm not saying our educational system is great, cause it isn't, but Wand is responsible for his own actions, not the country or the entire third world (that expression isn't even used anymore btw).

Didn't Chael receive death threats from brazilians too?
They don't mess around when it comes to their athletes over there.

When the Diaz brothers get into fights, nobody blames the american education. When Paul Daley sucker punched Kos, nobody blames the english education.

I'm not saying our educational system is great, cause it isn't, but Wand is responsible for his own actions, not the country or the entire third world (that expression isn't even used anymore btw).
A lot of losers on here like taking cheap shots at Brazil especially when their hero acts like he didn't know Brazil had computers. They follow their leader.

Silva has always been like that. He was a champion and put on a Santa suit and the myth of "nice guy Silva" was born. The guy is a jerk and has always been a jerk.

Do you have some special insight into the matter?

Thanks for supporting exactly what I said. The fight was between George and the coach. No 3rd party member jumped in and cheap shotted anybody. George cheap shotted the guy and got rightfully knocked out for it.

Where as in this situation 2 guys were fighting and one guy was losing so his friend jumped in and sucker punched Chael.

I mean, if you can't see the difference I feel bad for you

A cheap shot is a cheap shot, what the fuck is your point here dude?

There was no way we could have a thread about a brazilian doing something wrong that wouldn't end up as a generalization to the whole country, right?

my first thought was that it's bullshit. but why would Dana tell that to hype a TUF season nobody outside Brazil will watch? (ok, around 10,000 people will watch on Fight Pass all over the world). it's not like he is hyping an FS show trying to improve the shitty TUF ratings. I doubt anyone who wasn't going to buy Fight Pass will now because of this.

There was no way we could have a thread about a brazilian doing something wrong that wouldn't end up as a generalization to the whole country, right?

Right. Those damn Brazilians. They all love soccer.

Back