This guy is going to clean up on TUF 28!

Undefeated fighter Hinds from the Caribbean.

2 Time Pan-Am Sambo Champion.

Got the call and he will most likely be at the tryouts

Usually fights at WW but should make MW.

6050350781_699bfdb17f.jpg

6064588014_6c08a2ccd8.jpg

7678544180_126d241987_z.jpg

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dwayne-Hinds-69886

Don't be surprised if he wins it all!

Yup, you can tell by the bod, bods win fights!

Gideon Ray was 0-3 in UFC, and was finished every time. He is 17-15 in mma bouts.

This kid beat him by split decision.....not impressive......

Probably the best info in the whole thread...

Like iv said before, no days if a prospect is that cold, he wouldn't be on fuckin tuf

I think the TS meant I nned to clean myself up after staring at these pictures of his I keep on my computer.

Last edited:
Probably the best info in the whole thread...

Like iv said before, no days if a prospect is that cold, he wouldn't be on fuckin tuf

How is that good info? A. You don't know if it was shitty judging that should have been a UD because AFAIK video of that fight doesn't exist. B. Tonnes of successful fighters have close fights or losses with journeymen earlier in their career.

#2 WW GOAT Matt Hughes has two losses early in his career to Journeyman fighter Dennis Hallman,

Barao and Aldo both have losses early in their career to guys without wikipedia pages.

JDS's lone loss for a while was to Joaquim fucking Ferrera who's lost basically every big fight of his career similar to the way Gideon Ray has.

It's the way you come back from close fights and losses that make you a better fighter. There are some people who go undefeated without trouble for years, lose one big fight and completely lose it and cant come back from it. I'd rather Hinds had that almost loss than do well for years without trouble and fail mentally after one fight.

I am sure he will win. Looks like he is on the trt pretty heavy!

He just turned down the UFC to fight in ONE FC. Huge 6 fight contract.

Will be fighting Askren eventually and giving the American his first defeat.

He just turned down the UFC to fight in ONE FC. Huge 6 fight contract.

Will be fighting Askren eventually and giving the American his first defeat.

Huge exaggeration.
ONE FC do not pay big money to untested, unproven fighters. His huge contract will see him fight 1-0 dudes from Malaysia to begin with, that does not come with huge money.

Huge exaggeration.
ONE FC do not pay big money to untested, unproven fighters. His huge contract will see him fight 1-0 dudes from Malaysia to begin with, that does not come with huge money.

At that rate he will surpass Fedor's record in no time!

Really? I don't know much about it, have any more info?

I'd like to see if he beat any names to get that title first before passing judgment on this hunk...no romo

Pan Am and Sambo dont go together. Look up who competes in the pan american competitions and you will understand why his point is correct.

Pan Am and Sambo dont go together. Look up who competes in the pan american competitions and you will understand why his point is correct.

He took the World Sambo champ to his limit.

What separates this guy fro the dozens of others that have had a streak of cutting through local unknowns like Swiss cheese? Right now, if there is something that sets this guy apart, I don't see it.

Dude! Clearly this guy is the next big thing! He has photos of him doing kicks by the seashore and he has veins popping out of his arms!

Dude! Clearly this guy is the next big thing! He has photos of him doing kicks by the seashore and he has veins popping out of his arms!

Also undefeated.

A 2 time Pan Am champ in Sambo.

And now One FC WW star slated to fight Ben Askren in 2014.

With George leaving the UFC this guy can be Zuffa's champ by 2016!

Also undefeated.

A 2 time Pan Am champ in Sambo.

With George leaving the UFC this guy can be Zuffa's champ by 2016!

Stop lying. He hasn't even fought once for them, let alone been lined up to fight another guy who is fighting for their title in his next fight.

2 Time Pan-Am Sambo Champion.

Iim thinking to write a list of the most incredible credentials in combat sports.

This will be on the list along with Lesotho's national Taekwondo champ.

Hey man, I'm Trini. I want to like this guy, but you're making it hard with untrue statements like these.
If its true please give us a source.

Back