TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

Topboxer just finished my gloves :D
6o2EiKP.jpg

What does everyone else think?

I did think this. Maybe losing the previous logo left the gloves looking a bit bare.

I'm just looking forward to getting the gloves, it's been a long wait!

On a side note those green gloves are awesome.

8GSUtw.jpg

IAh0D5.jpg

i almost forgot to add images of laceups...
all the orders as been dispatched and are on its way to customers...

Me personally I like the originals with the gold thumb seam and the original logo more than the patch. I think patches look best on flat cuffs and not ribbed.

ciOYFh.jpg

13RuIy.jpg

u5QHny.jpg

some custom made 14 oz winings inspired gloves , no logo no patch no nothing....just plain white pair of gloves...an ultra classic choice from a customer.

Something tells me this is the customer...

bibendum-the-michelin-man-7.jpg

Regardless those are great looking gloves. It gives a really nice perspective of the shape.

Amazing work as always, topboxer! I have my notebook, pencils and markers out right now, trying to decide what I want you to make me :)

White may look nice, but be prepared for a lot of stains.

I mostly just use disinfectant wipes on the outside, but there are still lots of scuffs and marks. Gloves are supposed to have those though, so it's all good!

one thing i thank God for is the strength He always blesses me with to make new or required stuff for people...
i never get bored doing so ,experimenting ,testing...making stuff for people to that make them happy...
2uYWVc.jpg

6Ypc5s.jpg

TH3ryD.jpg

jVmc74.jpg

lpNmEc.jpg

i can feel the hapiness on the faces of people who,d open their parcel for the first time and see their desired item being made exactly as they wanted it to be...
here is something like that ...guy was perhaps friends with fredie roach , he might have asked freddie HEY FREDDIE CAN I HAVE YOU MITTS FOR A MONTH...fredie might have said NO MATE NO POSSIBLE...(just assuming in my head)
then the guy (in fact guy,s wife who happens to be very kind lady who sent 149 euros instead of 149 dollars which is more money that i made up to her later on by sending her a gift for her personal use) asked me to make something like that for him...
so here is something i made for him , he is quite happy...
i dont know what you guys would think but its just little story i thought i,d share.
God bless us all. all the members of forum are just so cool that i can,t stop myself from coming back here again and again to look at the posts...
thanks all have a nice day

Congrats Topboxer! Hopefully he helps get the word out. Itd be cool to see some of the pros at WildCard using your equipment.

Back