TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

I think someone should make a photo album facebook thing for topboxer gear like you guys did for winning gear. I don't have facebook (though I can browse main pages and photo albums if they have no restrictions) so I have to leave it you guys.

I am thinking of doing just that in the future, but will have a talk with him first.

This guy have a site where I can customize my gloves? Or how do I do it?

How long do you guys wait for an e-mail reply?
I want to pick up a pair cause I'm not happy with my death adders.

How long do you guys wait for an e-mail reply?
I want to pick up a pair cause I'm not happy with my death adders.

Sometimes a minute, sometimes a day. I'm guessing he's a pretty busy guy.

Finally got my gloves.

Sparring gloves came in so tight. Gonna have to break them in hard

I know if you guys just recieved them the Gloves may still need to be broken in to truly see how good the gloves are. But as of right now,
1.How do they feel on your hands?
2.Can you make a good fist?
3.Do you feel like they Protect your knuckles better than other gloves?
Thanks guys.

For the latest "Winning inspired" gloves, without going into too much detail

1) Very comfortable
2) Yes
3) Definitely

I so want a pair of all black with red and yellow highlights. Then I'll have him put a Cobra Kai symbol on the shell....lol. Pimp!!!!

Pictures don't do them justice at all. My camera can't even catch the true color of the metallic red. It's truly amazing and genuine.

The orthopedic 12oz are supposed to be the most protective 12oz gloves I've yet to have use according to Muhammad. I believe him, the padding is hard to describe, picture something like 15-20% harder than winnings.

The Green 16oz are really heavy on the hand and super tight. I can't imagine wearing these with my wraps right now. I chose the punchers glove type padding. Now the padding honestly feels like something off an everlast glove. I really wouldn't want to be hit by these. BUT I could assure you it is of very high quality.

My gloves with the Bill logo are far more slimmer for some reason. I really liked that aspect of the glove.

Once putting my hand inside the glove, you feel like you can count on these. Extreme comfort and the lining is just gracefully soft. Couldn't ask for much more.

Just very small things here and there I will mention in a review once I get some rounds under them.

351z9tt.jpg

Man...both are very nice, but the red ones are just unbelievable! Congrats.

The red ones are one of the most beautiful gloves I've seen.

The croc skin is like textured patent leather which is sweeet. No complaints

ok - ill give him couple more days or ill just order some winnings

He got back to me earlier today and he is straight up the man... Amazing service.

I wired him the money for custom winning clones. Looking forward to some good times!

Back