TOPBOXER gear and equipment CUSTOM boxing gloves and other gear

Did you cut the attachment on the Tokushus?

I can't bring myself to do it. I'd been using them for sparring until I got my Topboxer's through, but on Tuesday I used them on the pads and it was terrible, literally had go swap gloves half way through a round as my nailbeds started to bleed. I don't even think I have long thumbs.

I'm totally torn, they're great gloves but I think the thumbs are just too short, and I don't want to cut it only to find it's the length that's restrictive.

To be honest I'm so impressed with the quality of Topboxers work I'm most likely going to sell the GSP's and buy some custom's.

My custom boots

QbNhQg.jpg

8PBLJx.jpg

WvOl3r.jpg

Nike HyperKO inspired? :)

Please do a review on them, I am in the market for custom boots.

^ yep, pretty much! I'll post a review in a month or so for them.

I can't bring myself to do it. I'd been using them for sparring until I got my Topboxer's through, but on Tuesday I used them on the pads and it was terrible, literally had go swap gloves half way through a round as my nailbeds started to bleed. I don't even think I have long thumbs.

I'm totally torn, they're great gloves but I think the thumbs are just too short, and I don't want to cut it only to find it's the length that's restrictive.

To be honest I'm so impressed with the quality of Topboxers work I'm most likely going to sell the GSP's and buy some custom's.

Doesn't sound like cutting the attachment will work all then, if its just there's not enough space in the thumb. Selling seems like a good plan.

8tq7sb.png

this kind of appreciation is what makes me the happiest...i love my customers...

A quick question with regards to TopBoxer's winning clones. I've got in contact with Mohammed to ask about prices and shipping and I have to congratulate him on his prompt reply. I am currently choosing the colours for my custom gloves. There have been some great examples posted and I wanted to say thanks for that as it's helped me see what works and different possible combinations.

Also thanks to the reviewers of Top Boxers / Bill Beaulieu gloves. They have been insightful and informative ( although they did degenerate at times into comical spats lol).

I just had one final question before i pull the trigger and order them. I know that Mohammed can do whatever you want of him in terms of gloves (sizes, designs, styles etc etc) but I wanted opinions on the WINNING CLONES.

Are they suitable for Muay Thai? Has anyone used them for Muay Thai training, and grappling?

I Box and do Muay Thai, so want a pair of 16oz exclusive-for-sparring gloves that I can use for both.

Dont see any reason why you would not be able to use them for Muay Thai.

I only box, but these gloves have a fair bit of padding on the back of the hand which would be useful for blocking kicks, and you can open up the hand well so you'll be able to clinch fine.

Where my gloves!? :) 5 weeks is a long time! Can thou give us a sneak preview ;-)

Just ordered mine. WU was such a pain in the ass, but I got it sent out to Muhammad. Can't wait. This is going to be the longest 5-6 weeks of my life!

This isn't Star Trek, your custom gloves can't appear in an instant unfortunately. Welcome to the 21st century.

Hi guys

Im new here

I dont really want to bother muhammad by emailing him since i dont have the funds to purchase gloves just yet but im wondering if anyone can help me out by answering a few questions

What kind of padding is available?

What colors are available and are specific colors more expensive than others?

Am i able to add my own logo and in what format would i have to submit it in?

And last but not least what type of glove would be best for all around use? Including bag work, mitt work, and sparring

Oh sorry, forgot to apologize because I changed my mind and decided to sell the pair of gloves I paid full price for for almost half price so that I could buy a pair that does not have holes on.

no insurance?

Back