I don't where baseball caps.

JAderholt

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I haven't worn them since I was around sixteen. Im not knocking anyone who does, I just personally think they're juvenile. I think one looks like a child when wearing a cap. Anyone else or is this only me?

I never wear them. Make my ears stick out.

I don't where them either. I do however wear them.

i love wearing my jays cap. still fits my head today , and ive had it since before i was 10

Congratulations TS here is your trophy
3445f_Starlet_Trophy.jpg

I like my hats(mainly various Cleveland Indians hats and a Montreal Expos) and they are part of my "casual" wear.

I do sometimes. Straight forward with bill slightly rounded at the brow. None of this turned sideways or sitting up high on the dome. That's not just juvenile, it's ridiculous.

I don't know where mine are either. but I do love to wear them

They're good sometimes if you want people to ignore you, that's why celebrities wear them when they're trying to avoid attention

I used to wear them. Now I don't know where mine are.

I wear mine a lot. My hat is solid black with gray pinstripes with no logos. I represent nothing. I "where" it to flatten my hair after I wet it, block out the sun while driving, and sometimes it happens to match.

I "where" it straight forwards. No silly angle.

Dont like the yankees or dont even watch baseball but i "Where" my fitted 59Fifty NY Yankee hats all the time lol

Wear do people where them?

You know where i like to wear my baseball cap, i like to wear my baseball cap where the play baseball

solid thread, so what we have gathered here is:

1. TS does not like baseball caps
2. TS can't spell for shit

Back