Blue Belt
Reaction score

Attachments

• joe-frazier-statue.jpg
    joe-frazier-statue.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 55
That is great.

frazier-left-hook-o.gif

It still amazes me that Muhammad Ali wasn't knocked out.
Really different era, I really wished that I could've seen this fight live back in the day.

About fucking time

Great, one of my all time fave fighters, would have been better 10 years ago for the great man who never felt appreciated in his time.

That is great.

frazier-left-hook-o.gif

This is still Ali's greatest moment... dropped by a PERFECT left hook buy the best left hooker in HW history in the 13th round of a grueling fight he was losing, and yet he was up at the count of 3.

WTF?

This is still Ali's greatest moment... dropped by a PERFECT left hook buy the best left hooker in HW history in the 13th round of a grueling fight he was losing, and yet he was up at the count of 3.

WTF?

A leaping left hook thrown from the waist which he overextends on is perfect? Wtf is going on this board.

The reason why it landed was because it was unorthodox.

WTF?

what gets me is that ali was slammed by what looked to me even better punches AFTER the hook and still the man was coming back by the end of the round. He was the definition of Champion, both of them were.

what gets me is that ali was slammed by what looked to me even better punches AFTER the hook and still the man was coming back by the end of the round. He was the definition of Champion, both of them were.

Ali's chin was unreal.

Finally, a statue of a real boxer in Philly.

Bill Burr made this happen imo

Back