Vitor admits without TRT he is at a disadvantage.

Are those two photos of the same person? The guy to the right look like a pro cyclist. Scrawny physique

To be fair, the guy on the left is flexing. But yeah look at the definition and muscle mass compared to the guy on the right.

Damn.... I'm a Weidman fan, and I still would rather have trt Vitor to show up. Trt Vitor was always fun.

Man this sucks we don't get to see trtrex vitor vs weidman.

Who wants to watch weidman beat up another old man all trt did was even the playing field. Weidmans trt levels are higher he's at an advantage now... Cheater

Him being off TRT is gonna have a bigger impact then him being on it.

Having levels of 200 or so is fucking hard on the body.

Mine dropped to 300 and I felt horrible all the time. Couldn't imagine having to train and fight with levels like that.

Vitor still knocks Weidman's head off!!!

You can see it in the shoulders the most. Much smaller. The traps are gone. His arms are also not as pumped. Vitor needs his TRT. Who wants to see a sickly old man take on Weidman? It's going to be sanctioned murder. Let Vitor take his meds!

Man this sucks we don't get to see trtrex vitor vs weidman.

Who wants to watch weidman beat up another old man all trt did was even the playing field. Weidmans trt levels are higher he's at an advantage now... Cheater

If guys like Vitor could have used TRT without continually over-dosing, it wouldn't have become such an issue and they'd still allow it. They have no one to blame but themselves.

You can see it in the shoulders the most. Much smaller. The traps are gone. His arms are also not as pumped. Vitor needs his TRT. Who wants to see a sickly old man take on Weidman? It's going to be sanctioned murder. Let Vitor take his meds!
If you need PEDs/TRT etc. to be able to compete it's time to move on.

This is such bullshit no one wants to see an old weak vitor with low t-levels get beat up by a young guy.

Get vitor back on the juice!

From this article. He also mentions already being on TRT vs Anderson.

So yeah, you guys can stop saying that it won't make a difference and Vitor is still gonna fight the same. :wink:
10570333_10152383703679125_3210885185504205699_n.jpg

New haircuttttt

Him being off TRT is gonna have a bigger impact then him being on it.

Having levels of 200 or so is fucking hard on the body.

Mine dropped to 300 and I felt horrible all the time. Couldn't imagine having to train and fight with levels like that.

Vitor still knocks Weidman's head off!!!

This. It sucks. I am young and my T isnt where it is supposed to be and all i have used is whey protein and creatine. But if anyone can overcome this kind of adversity it is Vitor Belfort. He is an inspiration to me. I believe Vitor will be the middleweight champion.

If guys like Vitor could have used TRT without continually over-dosing, it wouldn't have become such an issue and they'd still allow it. They have no one to blame but themselves.

In Vitors defense taking the same dose for many years the drug will lose its punch. So people tend to take more than prescribed. Like me for example. I take meds for my back. Over the years I have slowly bumped it up because it just didn't have the punch I needed to take out the pain. I think that's what happened with Vitor. He was taking the recommended dose but after some years that dose wasnt doing it anymore. So he took more.

Ugh Vitor is gonna feel like shit. He probably can't even bang his hot wife. Most definitely having trouble getting an erection. Help him Jesus. :(

In Vitors defense taking the same dose for many years the drug will lose its punch. So people tend to take more than prescribed. Like me for example. I take meds for my back. Over the years I have slowly bumped it up because it just didn't have the punch I needed to take out the pain. I think that's what happened with Vitor. He was taking the recommended dose but after some years that dose wasnt doing it anymore. So he took more.

Ugh Vitor is gonna feel like shit. He probably can't even bang his hot wife. Most definitely having trouble getting an erection. Help him Jesus. :(

That sucks. Plus the body starts making less T if it gets it externally, so then you're in a bigger deficit and need more TRT to stay level. It's a vicious cycle and why guys like Couture didn't use it.

TRT is banned in pretty much every other sport, there is no reason why it should be allowed in MMA.

Should be allowed in mma if you're old. He's not trying to beat the home run record by prolonging his career. He just wants to fight weidman on even grounds.
I have my reasons why I think trt for vitor makes it even grounds and not cheating

This. It sucks. I am young and my T isnt where it is supposed to be and all i have used is whey protein and creatine. But if anyone can overcome this kind of adversity it is Vitor Belfort. He is an inspiration to me. I believe Vitor will be the middleweight champion.

Vitor is luckily crazy. His passion for Jesus will get him through the rough patches. That bible will help him. No doubt in my mind. Even if you don't believe. He believes. The mind makes it real. I pray almost every other day for VITOR. Takes all of 5 seconds of my day. I like Chris Weidman too. And Weidman is a Christian too. I'm just praying Vitor has a good showing and doesn't get hurt. Same with Chris. Win lose doesn't matter.

Back