What does The War Room consist of mostly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seeing as how every poster that chimed in didn't know he was black, I dpn't know if I can say he made it clear.

He may have hinted at it in a couple post I will give you that.

Again I just find it weird that in a multiple page thread where someone is talking about the black community, he never mentions that he is part of said community?

Why do I need to mention being black to discuss the black community? My being black doesn't change the content of my postings. It shouldn't even matter.

Which direction? And how much scat are we talking about here?

This much scat (you'd have to have seen the movie "The Faculty" to understand the awful joke):

The-gang-at-Zeke-s-house-the-faculty-21342366-1024-548.jpg

HARTNET.jpg

And either direction. I hate One Direction (that's my second awful joke).

Why do I need to mention being black to discuss the black community? My being black doesn't change the content of my postings. It shouldn't even matter.

Normally if someone is sitting there saying shit you don't agree with about the black community, You tend to mention that you are part of that community. I just have never seen you mention it in any race thread or really even any genetic thread, and you know how those can go.

Let's not act like it is weird that people know each others race around here. Hell TCK is still trying to recover from Nickys racist shit.

And I admitted that you found a couple hinting but since every poster in the thread didn't know he was black, that it wasn't clear.

Not everyone reads the same posts, but he's mentioned it many, many times. As he said, it's even in his username.

Not everyone reads the same posts, but he's mentioned it many, many times. As he said, it's even in his username.

and people have come in here saying they didn't understand his username. You think the average person can look at his username and tell he considers himself black?

I guess people think I am a time traveling superhero and a guy looking to get the infinity gems. You know because of my username.

No need to answer

I'm done if you are?

Normally if someone is sitting there saying shit you don't agree with about the black community, You tend to mention that you are part of that community. I just have never seen you mention it in any race thread or really even any genetic thread, and you know how those can go.

Let's not act like it is weird that people know each others race around here. Hell TCK is still trying to recover from Nickys racist shit.

You're wrong because you're ignoring that my screen name says it for me every single time I post. That you (or others) never bothered to pay attention is more about you than about me. As noted already, JVS didn't miss it and I'm sure other posters knew as well even if they're not in this thread.

Also, I don't need to say I'm part of the black community to disagree with comments about the black community or to agree with comments about the black community. I rarely mention I'm Hispanic in the threads where I argue about immigration, unless someone else brings up personal stories first.

Which is what happened here, we had a multi-page disagreement and my being black was irrelevant to that disagreement until you said you wanted the opinion of black people and not me. At that point, I have to mention it because you're no longer making an argument based on the merits of the position but the race of the speaker. Usually, people stick to the merits of the position.

Glad we've got our expert on black culture here to set us all straight.
Referring to CableandThanos of course, not actual black people like Panamacian... :icon_lol:

and people have come in here saying they didn't understand his username. You think the average person can look at his username and tell he considers himself black?

I guess people think I am a time traveling superhero and a guy looking to get the infinity gems. You know because of my username.

No need to answer

I'm done if you are?

One person came in saying he didn't understand his username. It might not be enough on its own, but in combination with everything else, yes, it's clear (if you've read the posts I have and you're not stupid).

I don't care if you want to keep defending yourself. I don't even get what the point of this whole assault is. You can always just say you didn't know and that you don't read most of his posts (I don't either--not because I skip him, but because I don't open most threads and he also appears to post a lot in forums I don't read). You can't deny that he's given many indications of being black before, though.

You're wrong because you're ignoring that my screen name says it for me every single time I post. That you (or others) never bothered to pay attention is more about you than about me. As noted already, JVS didn't miss it and I'm sure other posters knew as well even if they're not in this thread.

Also, I don't need to say I'm part of the black community to disagree with comments about the black community or to agree with comments about the black community. I rarely mention I'm Hispanic in the threads where I argue about immigration, unless someone else brings up personal stories first.

ok now you are just arguing to argue

If you think the average person looks at your screen name and thinks hey this guy is from Panama and Jamaica and he considers himself black then you silly.

Sorry I gotta go, I got a lead on Bishop and have to get Baby Hope to safety!

ok now you are just arguing to argue

If you think the average person looks at your screen name and thinks hey this guy is from Panama and Jamaica and he considers himself black then you silly.

Sorry I gotta go, I got a lead on Bishop and have to get Baby Hope to safety!

Going is a good idea.

Great thread. If I ever need a new account I'm going with 160# Cracker, just to avoid any confusion.

This thread went from interesting discussion to one guy floundering around hilariously screaming "nuh-uh!" and every minute of it was gold.

I'll freely admit I had no idea what Pan's username meant. Maybe it's because I'm Canadian, maybe it's because I'm TERRIBLE at geography.

You know I'm black right?

Panamaican = Panama and Jamaica. Countries with black people.

:eek::eek::eek::redface:

I know I'm late, but...

lmao-gif-jordan.gif

Fucking ZING!

This thread turned out really bad for C&T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back