• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CFB thread v5: Wives of the SEC > The SEC East

Hoke has been to more BCS bowl games, which is ridiculous, I would waaaay rather have Kevin Sumlin.
To be fair, it would've been a tough sell hiring another spread guy coming off of the Rich Rod failure.

After not being able to see many FSU games in the past, to now getting a ticket to every home game is ridiculous. I haven't gotten to watch as many other CFB games as I used to because of it though.

Byz8hAJIcAAjn2C.png

After not being able to see many FSU games in the past, to now getting a ticket to every home game is ridiculous. I haven't gotten to watch as many other CFB games as I used to because of it though.

That happens to me a lot at Louisville. I can usually catch the weekday games or noon, but after that it's hard to watch all that college football. I usually watch some games on replay if I get teh chance though. I like to be an informed viewer.

Did they get that shooting figured out?

Yeah, they found the suspect at some apartments about a quarter-mile from the school (you could see the baseball field from its backyard).

The shot victim just has some non life-threatening stuff, even though he was shot in the chest. Just an isolated incident, so there wasn't any mass shootings planned or none of the sort.

wait, were you in jail?

Are you ready misto? I'm thinking UT gets it done this year.

mockup-official.jpg

I know what's up False ass. What's your story?

And the worse conference is the big 10 and it's not even close.

Haha wow. What's a false ass? Anyway, I misread his post, I thought he was referencing the big 10 since he kept adding numbers on it, I missed the first "12" he put in there so my bad on the reading comprehension, forgive me I'm from Tennessee. But I agree the big 10 is the worst of the major conferences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FELIPETHEEAGLEVEIGA
Back