Not open for further replies.
Update: September 15, 2014

Amanda Pays to Play Dr. Tina McGee Again in THE FLASH

Amanda-Pays-The-Flash-Dragonlord.jpg

The CW

Update: September 16, 2014

Nick Tarabay Cast as Captain Boomerang in ARROW & FLASH

Nick-Tarabay-Captain-Boomerang-Dragonlord.jpg

Spartacus actor Nick Tarabay has landed a multi-episode role as Digger Harkness (the villain better known as Captain Boomerang), EW reports. A member of The Flash's Rogues Gallery, the character will be introduced in the seventh episode of the season, and then carry over into the eighth episode, in which he'll likely face The Flash, who crosses over into Starling City.

In the comics, Harkness has also been associated with the Suicide Squad, which of course will be under the purview of Lyla Michaels, who will be in charge of A.R.G.U.S. this season on Arrow. In the series, the character will reportedly be a former A.R.G.U.S operative, highly skilled in martial arts and espionage, with a deadly thirst for vengeance against his former employers.

Arrow has previously recruited Spartacus veterans Cynthia Addai-Robinson as Harkness's former employer Amanda Waller; Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke; and Katrina Law as Nyssa Raatko (al Ghul). Arrow returns October 8 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

SPARTACUS Actor Nick Tarabay Cast as Captain Boomerang in ARROW and FLASH

Update: October 7, 2014

First Official Images of Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold in THE FLASH

1zv93xz.jpg

2lwvygz.jpg

Is there a reason flash got super speed from the partical lighting strike? I'm assuming the guy got weather powers because he was in the airplane when he got struck

Is there a reason flash got super speed from the partical lighting strike? I'm assuming the guy got weather powers because he was in the airplane when he got struck

chemicals that got on him and were on the floor

Well a lightning bolt is incredibly fast. :)

and now they just explained how Weather Wizard and Barry got their powers

Nice arrow appearance can't wait for that tomorrow

saw the leaked one, like many, months ago and completely forgot about tonight

cant wait to catch it

Little wonky in some spots, but I'll definitely be tuning in next week.

Update: October 7, 2014

New THE FLASH Trailer Teases Future Episodes, Captain Cold

[YT]i0irfjqJghc[/YT]

saw the leaked one, like many, months ago and completely forgot about tonight

cant wait to catch it

Same.

There's some inconsistency with the quality of the CGI, but I like the show. There was a moment after future scientist guy said "Run, Barry... RUN!" where immediately after, it's like they put 90% of the CGI budget into that one shot. It was a beautifully done scene.

Also, his childhood friend/friendzone administrator is smoking.

I enjoyed the pilot. It's good cheesy fun not without its faults, but every pilot has faults. Arrow took half a season to get interesting. I enjoyed this pilot better then Arrow's. Only time will tell which show is better or if they're equal.

Loved the ending. It was predictable Harrison wasn't wheelchair bound. That last shot is very intriguing. We see a newspaper from the future with Barry in the classic Flash outfit and he's mysteriously disappeared after a certain crisis happened. Can't wait to find put.

Have they changed anything since the leaked version surfaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back