Hatred (Ultra-Violence at its finest/worst)

KillVille

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Has anybody else heard of the upcoming game titled "Hatred"? The basic premise is a guy decides to go on a mass-murder spree, and the murders can be very up-close and graphic. Here's the trailer for those who haven't seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrX7G-1xPLs

(Can't seem to get it to embed properly)

I personally don't have a problem with the violence; there's plenty of way more disturbing content in films, and it's not like it's the first game to feature mass murder (GTA, Postal, Manhunt, etc), but I'm not a fan of the overhead view, and there's doesn't seem to be much of a story besides, "I hate the world and I'm going to kill as many people as possible".

Thoughts?

Wow.
That's some shit-tier writing and VO.
Other than that it seems to be a modern version of Postal I guess.

I'm much more interested in Hotline Miami 2 for my top down hyperviolence fix, at least that's got style. This frankly seems boring.

Can't really say I have a problem with it. It's just not my kind of game to much violence but in a disturbing way with people begging for their lives. In GTA it's not so bad when you just kill people cause they don't talk much.

That looks pretty awesome.. I agree, the voice over is pretty hilarious but I like top down shooters. Like playing a bloody Smash TV. I'll definitely have to look into it.

As far as ultra violent games go, I'm hoping Mother Russia Bleeds turns out well.. I know Hotline Miami 2 will be amazing.

[YT]3ca-gzV7oxI[/YT]

I enjoy pretty violent games myself, and conversely, adorable games like Kirby. I like how over the top this one looks.

Seems interesting.

Not the sort of game I'd go for since it doesn't seem to have a solid plot behind it, but it doesn't deserve all those dislikes.

Looks kinda like Hotline Miami with current graphics. The destructible environments also look really fun.

Looks pretty fun, wasn't really a fan of over head shooters until I played hotline miami, 2 should be nuts

Will it be available in stores by christmas? I need to buy some gifts for my brother's kids. Need to know though; is there any explicit language used in the game?

The fallout from this game is going to be hilarious. Time for hyperboles and "wont someone think of the children!".

it's gonna be like when the game manhunt came out and it was overhyped because of the very graphic kill scenes, and it actually ended up quite a boring and repetitive game, where the violence seemed silly and overcooked as a result.

No different than what we already do in many other games, except this one doesn't have a real story to sugarcoat it. I

it's gonna be like when the game manhunt came out and it was overhyped because of the very graphic kill scenes, and it actually ended up quite a boring and repetitive game, where the violence seemed silly and overcooked as a result.

Idk, I thought Manhunt was pretty good. Then again, it actually had a decent story, and Hatred probably won't from the looks of it. I get where you're coming from, though.

Back