Sherdog Whiteboard

230lb. OHP

Nice press, but you've got some knee bounce at the beginning so I can't put it on the board. Compare that to your 215 Strict Press & you'll see the difference.

Nice press, but you've got some knee bounce at the beginning so I can't put it on the board. Compare that to your 215 Strict Press & you'll see the difference.

Damn. Back to the drawing board I suppose. This is probably the strictest category on the white board (no pun intended). It sucks at how slight it is. If I had filmed it from the front with pants on it would not have been seen.

I will get a new PR on this if it kills me.

Damn. Back to the drawing board I suppose. This is probably the strictest category on the white board (no pun intended). It sucks at how slight it is. If I had filmed it from the front with pants on it would not have been seen.

I will get a new PR on this if it kills me.

Why would you want to be number one at something when you didn't follow the rules? One of the main things about a press is no knee bend.

Why would you want to be number one at something when you didn't follow the rules? One of the main things about a press is no knee bend.

Don't mind me. Just venting. All I was saying is that it was so close. By the way, your video link is no longer working for your 225 press.

Don't mind me. Just venting. All I was saying is that it was so close. By the way, your video link is no longer working for your 225 press.

oh, yeah, I edited it down to make it shorter and I guess it deleted the old one.

I have 230, but I had my kid recording me and he didn't film my knees so i didn't bother posting it here.

Just out of curiosity, would a Zercher squat be considered a front squat grip variation or is it too different of a movement?

oh, yeah, I edited it down to make it shorter and I guess it deleted the old one.

I have 230, but I had my kid recording me and he didn't film my knees so i didn't bother posting it here.

I scoped it. Good lift. It was too dark as well. Gotta get those studio lights homie. :)

So now I gotta shoot for 240? Dammit kid, let the old man catch up. ;)

I scoped it. Good lift. It was too dark as well. Gotta get those studio lights homie. :)

So now I gotta shoot for 240? Dammit kid, let the old man catch up. ;)

haha, race to 240. leggo

Just out of curiosity, would a Zercher squat be considered a front squat grip variation or is it too different of a movement?

Too different, and not a lift people compete with each other for.

340lb. Bench Press

Cool - got that Push Press on the whiteboard now.

Back