What sport's position produces the best athletes?

The neverending list of manly NFL names aside though ...

I guess playing a D level sport like divegrass requires less technique than "clumsy" football.

Humans: Designed to manipulate objects with their hands

Football: Requires about half (if even that, more like a quarter) of the players on the field to manipulate a ball with their hands, the rest never even have to touch the ball.

Soccer: Requires every player on the field to manipulate an object with their feet while running. And lets not even start on how much skill it takes to direct a rifled cross into a 2 sq ft area of the goal with your head.

So yeah, only an imbecile would fail to grasp the blatantly obvious truth that Soccer requires orders of magnitude more skill and technique than American Pussified Rugby does.

The Art of diving and prancing around like a queer is the one true skill that Americans may never master. Bravo Rum.

Is anyone going to claim that Lebron isn't the best athlete in the world? I'd say the answer to the thread is SG in basketball. Some outside LB's and DE are athletic monsters.

I suppose there could be an argument for Watt.

Soccer: Requires every player on the field to manipulate an object with their feet while running.

It's always funny to see people who have never played the game try to act like some sort of authority.

Ever heard of the keeper you troglodyte? No real need to "manipulate" anything with their feet while running there rofl. You've exposed yourself as lacking even the most basic understanding of the game ie: positions.

Take it from someone who HAS ACTUALLY played soccer (or football as it's known as overseas - you probably didn't know this) at a high level - it's an extremely simplistic game from a technical standpoint.

Take it from someone who HAS ACTUALLY played soccer (or football as it's known as overseas - you probably didn't know this) at a high level - it's an extremely simplistic game from a technical standpoint.

Hope Solo is that you ?

The neverending list of manly NFL names aside though ...

Humans: Designed to manipulate objects with their hands

Football: Requires about half (if even that, more like a quarter) of the players on the field to manipulate a ball with their hands, the rest never even have to touch the ball.

Soccer: Requires every player on the field to manipulate an object with their feet while running. And lets not even start on how much skill it takes to direct a rifled cross into a 2 sq ft area of the goal with your head.

So yeah, only an imbecile would fail to grasp the blatantly obvious truth that Soccer requires orders of magnitude more skill and technique than American Pussified Rugby does.

This is one of the dumbest things ive ever read.

It's always funny to see people who have never played the game try to act like some sort of authority.

Ever heard of the keeper you troglodyte? No real need to "manipulate" anything with their feet while running there rofl. You've exposed yourself as lacking even the most basic understanding of the game ie: positions.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Ok Ronaldo, if you say so.

The Art of diving and prancing around like a queer is the one true skill that Americans may never master. Bravo Rum.

:icon_lol: The NBA has so much simulation it's ridiculous.

And American football players, with their tight, tiiiiiiight britches and goofy-ass shoulder pads and helmets look about as queer as its possible to look without wearing actual studded leather and ballgags.

Which is fine with me, I'm all for it. Only a complete pussy would use the word "queer" as a slur.

Probably the NFL.

For a small sport Rugby League would be up there.

soccer? really? a sport fill w/ impoverished third worlders, weak europeans, and hispanics.....the athletic trifecta right there

try harder, please

:icon_lol: The NBA has so much simulation it's ridiculous.

And American football players, with their tight, tiiiiiiight britches and goofy-ass shoulder pads and helmets look about as queer as its possible to look without wearing actual studded leather and ballgags.

Which is fine with me, I'm all for it. Only a complete pussy would use the word "queer" as a slur.

Lmao somehow the first pic is more queer than the second? I wonder if Ronaldo keeps a stylist on call to do his hair for him at halftime.

10080421-large.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-telegraph-co-uk.jpg

Lmao somehow the first pic is more queer than the second? I wonder if Ronaldo keeps a stylist on call to do his hair for him at halftime.

I highlight the tight, tiiiiiiight pants of American football and you choose a picture with the lower half cropped.

You just tapped out son, thanks for playing. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

NFL-New-Pant-College-2.jpg

f41a54f05473646fcd578e70fe8e9722.jpg

I highlight the tight, tiiiiiiight pants of American football and you choose a picture with the lower half cropped.

You just tapped out son, thanks for playing. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

NFL-New-Pant-College-2.jpg

f41a54f05473646fcd578e70fe8e9722.jpg

Lol so anything tight is queer these days? Cyclists wear even tighter clothes and they have a whole event in Europe where they race through an entire country. LMAO!! What about those ridiculously high shorts rugby players wear? Or the fact that soccer players do their hair before games lmfao. Any sport where your hair looks perfectly intact after a full game can't be that physically taxing. I already destroyed you earlier when you tried to claim that "ashley" is faster than NFL players, you're just embarrassing yourself now.

Lol so anything tight is queer these days?

Of course plenty of other sports wear tight pants - the fact you utterly failed to point out that MMA fighters do just shows how adorably bad you are at this - but none of them look as out-and-out queer as American football tights, with the way they cut off at the knees and make it look like the player is wearing stockings.

Of course the shoulder pads also help amp up the camp. Football is suuuuuuuuper camp, which is one of the reasons it's so much fun to watch.

funny-fabulous-american-football-gay-player-pics.jpg

Lol why would I watch MMA? I've seen better technique at dive bar brawls. LMAO at "paying" to watch this.

cain-11.gif

I can't believe I'm arguing with a guy who can't even properly post a link in his sig, and this clown is trying to analyze beautiful games like Football and Basketball. LMAO!!

he realizes that A) NFL guys are pretty damn swoll and B) the pants hold pads in them right?

Your evidence is that football players wear tight fitting clothing? Lol. There are gifs of soccer players acting like gheysters on the field rofl.

The FACT that you are self-proclaimed soccer (football as it's known as overseas) fan and you're honing in on the "tiiiiiiight" pants of football players essentially says everything we need to know about which sport is more entrenched in gheyster culture LMAO. You expose yourself without even knowing it.

I highlight the tight, tiiiiiiight pants of American football

rofl

Back