vCash Totals/Forum Change

I bet the bank on Holm..... Hope my total stays.

so how do we even see our current amount of vcash? The only way ive been able to see it is to open up a betting page and see how much i have available to throw down

so how do we even see our current amount of vcash? The only way ive been able to see it is to open up a betting page and see how much i have available to throw down

Click on your avatar to the left, it brings up a user info block that shows your balance holmes.

WTF? I believe I had over $147,000. Now I am back down to $10,000.

IF I don't get to have the vCash that I had before the forum change, DELETE my profile.

Last edited:
I had 10,000 and bet it all on Connor by KO/TKO under 2.5 rounds. Where do I go to see the payout that I received?

I had 10,000 and bet it all on Connor by KO/TKO under 2.5 rounds. Where do I go to see the payout that I received?
Nowhere. Everything you had is lost.

I had 80,500 on Rockhold, and I start from scratch after the forum change.

Last edited:
As I mentioned earlier, the payouts haven't been completed. Give it a few more minutes.

Anyone with an amount under $10k doesn't need to worry. After the migration the you'll start off with the reset amount of $10,000
Sweet, thanks for the updates. I dipped below the 10k mark after the Jacare fight anyhow. At least that's what I remember, lost on the Canelo fight as well.

As I mentioned earlier, the payouts haven't been completed. Give it a few more minutes.

I had well over $100k before the switch over. My balance hasn't been updated at all. I wasn't under 10k and I wish I knew what was going on.

I had something like 40k before the switch and was not aware of this thread

where do i find my vcash total? have no idea how much cash i have

where do i find my vcash total? have no idea how much cash i have
if you click on your name or avatar, your total will show up.

anyone know how to see who the richest people are? they used to show up when you clicked on the statistics page but no more..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back