Conor McGoat vs Luke Rockhold For the 185 Pound Belt!

Conor McGoat vs Luke Rockhold?

• Total voters
Conor could win if Rockhold decided to stand. If it goes to the ground I'd favour Rockhold based on size.

Why was "Rockhold via cage death" not an option?

Well, one thing is for sure, Conor would rustle Rockhold in the build up to the fight. Rockhold's blood would be boiling.

He'd massacre Conor in the cage, though.
Weidman tried to do that and it didn't work at all. Rockhold seems really chill all the time. The guy has a sense of humor.

Conor, 1st round, head clean off.

Luke is too short for Conor.

Yea why not have Conor fight LW, WW, and MW champ at the same time. Since he could KO a blue whale with his left and what not. It's only fair they get to have back up against Conor...

Weidman tried to do that and it didn't work at all. Rockhold seems really chill all the time. The guy has a sense of humor.

He was cool with Weidman, so he knew it was all in good fun. He doesn't like Conor. Luke seems like he has a temper and we already know he holds grudges.

Yea why not have Conor fight LW, WW, and MW champ at the same time. Since he could KO a blue whale with his left and what not. It's only fair they get to have back up against Conor...
It's a matter of time. He'll go all the way to HW. And everyone will be short and have no reach on him.

And that blue whale has it coming...he'll knock it out.

This community is filled with 50% mentally retarded citizens.

If Rockhold's striking defense is bad enough, a few precise lefts from Conor could easily finish it. I am not sure how much size matters even a little if everyone else in the UFC really is just that bad relative to Conor in terms of timing and precision. And it is looking like that may be the case.

Dave Menne was a 185 pound champ at only 5'10

Mike Tyson was a 5'10 Heavyweight who beat guys that were 6'5.

Inches anit nuttin but a number.
So says your girl to make you feel better about your "shortcomings"

Rockhold gasses after the first and Mcgregor stays nice and flowy. Then proceeded to take his head clean off.

Conor would win this one by Disqualification!!!

Rockhold would lose due to picking Conor up and throwing him over the top of the cage into the 4th row.

If Rockhold's striking defense is bad enough, a few precise lefts from Conor could easily finish it. I am not sure how much size matters even a little if everyone else in the UFC really is just that bad relative to Conor in terms of timing and precision. And it is looking like that may be the case.

Size is just a formality to have weight classes and protect Cain, Werdum, Jones, DC and Rockhold from Conor.

Size is just a formality to have weight classes and protect Cain, Werdum, Jones, DC and Rockhold from Conor.
With someone like Conor, given he might be the first MMA fighter ever who is genuinely great at striking, I don't think I could rule that out.

With someone like Conor, given he might be the first MMA fighter ever who is genuinely great at striking, I don't think I could rule that out.

Totally true man, totally true.

Menne won the belt against a 170 pounder that has losses to a featherweight
Um heres the difference mike tyson hasnt weighed 145 pounds since he was 10 years old.
Pat barry and conor are both 5"9 check the difference..its called frame

It's threads like this that give people Cancer.... Conor is the Sokoudjou of this decade.... Expect him to have a similar fate.

Back