Ians MT and PL log-2

Wow, I thought I had updated this log since August

Sometime early December I got 5 reps squat at 147.5, ok depth.
5 reps dl @ 195.
Ohp 5 reps @ 75
Bench I think was 95 for 8. Nothing spectacular

With the work related move and working 12 hour shifts over night from the 8th through to 23 and again back to it from tomorrow (no weekends off, straight through), energy has been lacking.
Got myself to a 180 for 5 dl and 130 for 5 squat.
Going away for 6 weeks in the next 3 so won't have a chance to train as no facilities and won't have the time.

Will try and update over the next few weeks when I can and try and stop the thread dying off like its predecessor did.

Edit; phone refresh fail. Seen last one was in November

28/12/2015

Lifting

Squat
8@60
8@90
5@110
5@120
5@125
5@130
10@60

Right hip and left below the knee (calve esk) sore. Have been for a few days now. Needs more stretching.

Ohp
10@ bar
8@40
8@50
8@55
8@60

Pull up
7, 8, 8

Roll out from knees
10, 10, 10

31/12/15

Drove 12 hours to get home after night shift and 3 hours sleep.
Got in at 0230. Unpacked, went to gym
6k row not rushing it. Was complete in 24 min and 12s I think. Picked up Mrs after her ns then as a surprise.

Was going to go deadlifting this evening, but instead watching top gear and drinking whisky.

Happy new year

02/01/16

Lifting

So my body clock is set tonight's.
Went to the gym at 0120. It's now 0421 as I write this

Dr
8@60
8@100
8@124
8@145
5@160
[email protected]
[email protected]
10@100
Zercher deadlifed it up

BP
8@60
8@70
8@80
8@90
10@60

Pull up
7, 7, 7

Hello Ian...

I remember your log from years back. I'm glad to see you're still posting stuff. I havent kept one on sherdog in a couple years but its nice to have it all laid out like that online (I keep track on my phone for the time being).

Looking good. Your posts are encouraging me to have more volume w my workouts.

take care and keep updating this thing :)

Hello fella

Yeah I need to keep ticking over.
If you can get away with the volume, all''s good.

Get training and start ticking over if nothing else

5/01/16

Row
6k row. Keeping hr sub 165 bpm

Last edited:
06/01/16

Lifting
5 minute row warm up

Squat
10@60
8@90
8@110
5@120
5@125

5@60

Ohp
10@bar
8@40
8@50
8@55
8@60
10@bar

Pull ups

2 sets of 10 roll out

Just felt tired and lacking energy

09/01/16

Lifting

DL
8@60
8@110
8@140
5@165
3@180
5@200
Took a video of it for posterity.
Unfortunately there is a large percentage of the screen taken up my by posterior.
Still, 5 before my 33rd. I think I have 500 lbs for a double at least in my before 3rd Feb, however I'm away for 6 weeks very soon, so will not have the opportunity to try.

BP
8@60
8@70
8@80
5@90
6@90
10@60

So yeah, not much of a bencher.

1 set of 5 dips. I see a trend

3 sets of 10 hanging leg raise (on one of those support your weight by your forearm contraptions.

Edit- I think I'm weighting in at about 93kg at the moment. So onl a shade over twice bw

So.....yeah

Not been lifting since then.
Probably been on two runs.

Spent most of the time stressed and usually at sea.

Hopefully during my upcoming 5-6 month absence I won't lose my account and this training log.

Still not been training

Currently in the us for work. Going away for a few days ago as of tomorrow.
Hopefully during my other phase layer I'll get some time to lift

Still in the USA.

Got some squatting in yesterday after 35 minutes of rowing.

All in all had a long break due to work, and will continue to be unable to keep a decent work pattern until my current stint is over next year.

Need to cut weight though. American food, long hours and lack of phy has balloned me to 215-220lbs. It ain't muscle

Been in the UK for a week or so now.

Been for a run with the Mrs, but not been lifting.
Lots of work to get done before unit return and then even more until middile of next year

Upping the phys level.

The majority of it is being logged on garmin express.

Weight training is pretty piss poor tbh. Too busy to get lifting with the mental impairment I always feel afterwards.
I'm at best 100 kg for 8 squats and ohp 55 for 8

I've been doing a lot of cardio.

Logging it all through strava or garmin connect.
Unfortunately due to lack of availability and opportunities where I'm based, no chance of doing any stand up or grappling training.

O/C of current job, hopefully going to London so will see what's around. Thinking London Shootfighters as I remember from before my fighting days that had a good rep.

Right.

Not much training done
Going away with work for 4 months.
Uncontactable.

Basically TTT post so my log doesn't completely die out.

I really need to start updating this log and download it in its entirety before it gets deleted.

Been getting back into being home.

Been runnig and getting the bag work in. Unfortunately no useful gyms around here.

Heading to New Zealand for 5 weeks as of tomorrow for honeymoon (married Dec 16....been away with work) so will try and get some runs etc in during that period.

Back home from NZ.

Back to work on Monday, so going to drip feed training until back to full strength

Back