The Parlay Returneth

Welcome back

you read it right. spread the word....Lethal, Spark, Walkin, Helax and I are bringing back the parlay thread.... and we will be dishing vcheddar when we need to.

the only stipulation is you guys bet a lot and many times a day.

Sloth-Laugh.gif

and im still screwed up in terms of editing. one of you other vbookie mods please add some slots or remake this and do so...it didn't let me do it.

Awwwww yaaaaaa

I'm not able to edit until betting slots have been added. Click on the event tab, select edit, and then create outcomes.

equus updated The Parlay Returneth

New Odds

Slot 1 (equus is a can) : 1/1 (1.00)

Place your wagers here...

New Odds

1 : 1/1 (1.00)

New Odds

Slot 2 : 1/1 (1.00)

New Odds

Slot 3 : 1/1 (1.00)

New Odds

Slot 4 : 1/1 (1.00)

New Odds

Slot 5 : 1/1 (1.00)

Last edited by a moderator:
so gentlemen.....post the parlay and those who want to bet on it, quote it and drop the monies in whatever slot you state you will.

dammit i can't find any of the old vstreak/parlay threads. need to add the "how to" to the OP

dammit i can't find any of the old vstreak/parlay threads. need to add the "how to" to the OP
Buffaloed purged all the old vBookie threads from pre-2014 when @TheWalkinDude was Modded.

Thanks a lot Walkin. Jerk.

Parlay - 1300ET Start
Djokovic over Goffin in 2 (-275)
Kyrgios over Nishikori (110)

Bet - 25k in slot 1 to win 71,500

@equus & @mohawkblood420, we should also include what our total winnings will be since we're initially dumping our bets. It'd be a pain in the ass for whoever makes parlay payouts to have to calculate that shit for everyone. Cheers.

Ex:

totally spaced that

Back