Shane O'Mac appreciation thread

28dd746e6bd4.gif

pour out a little liquor for the OG..

Yes! Let's try to upstage Mick Foley's fall onto an un-gimmicked table!

Great job WWE! Promoter and his son >> any wrestling talent ever.

Shane sucks. He can't even throw a worked punch. Maybe he should take a job as a stuntman because his only talent is falling from high places onto hidden padding. That spot, just like every other spot like it is fucking retarded.

Shane sucks. He can't even throw a worked punch. Maybe he should take a job as a stuntman because his only talent is falling from high places onto hidden padding. That spot, just like every other spot like it is fucking retarded.
your account is fake and gay

I'd say the cell jump at the end was unnecessary. I was happy for the match to end 10 mins before that inside the cell.

I'd like to see you jump that far into a tub of jello surrounded by divers to pull you out let alone a table. 'Padding'.

He couldn't wrestle for shit. All he was good for was being a meat bag to take high risk spots.

With that said I did enjoy watching him destroy himself

He couldn't wrestle for shit. All he was good for was being a meat bag to take high risk spots.

With that said I did enjoy watching him destroy himself

What made him cool was he didn't have to take those sick.bumps, but did anyway.

He's garbage. The boss' son taking spots from legit wrestlers. I'm fine with him vs Vince but a WrestleMania match against Taker? GTFO.

ifzfo9.gif

Taking 10 normal bumps every night, 300 nights per year >>>>>>> taking one massive bump once or twice per year.

I got to witness him jump off the cage at Mania a few years ago. I thought he died.

Back