Your forum, your input

I think it looks pretty good now, happy about it so far.

wow great job ruining a great thread! no idea why someone would change something that was good and make it into 10 different threads

mannnn I want to post bets, talk shit, etc in here, like the old days
014e589af009a1b458ee234119a6c5478e52365976f85ba3590552e44f04fc81.jpg

new format works good, need to give props for that. One request:

Can we remove the alerts for when someone uploads a pic? I don't need an alert for every random pic someone uploads.

Thanks mods and helper people.

new format works good, need to give props for that. One request:

Can we remove the alerts for when someone uploads a pic? I don't need an alert for every random pic someone uploads.

Thanks mods and helper people.

what do you mean? like if the post is just a picture and nothing relevant?

Yes, I get alerts for every random photo that gets uploaded. Or is it just me? Maybe I clicked an option somewhererandom.jpg

yea, i don't get that.. check your settings. i get notifications when people quote me, "like" my posts, or do the @ ezflyer thing.. that's it

I don't know what Fight Night event they're on these days or sometimes I don't even remember the pay per view number.

If it were to be titled,

Official UFN 85 Thread: Brisbane or Australia

I might have a easier time figuring which thread I'm about to enter.

Another example

UFN 86 Zagreeb, Croatia or something of that nature.

THanks

I agree location in the title.

Better this than identify an event by a number alone.

I would also like to see the event plus headliner

Either or is fine with me as long as there's a way to identify it easier

starting times for fightpass/main prelims/main card would be useful in OP. we could add Euro times too.

Anyone else having trouble loading the board today? Unbearably slow/laggy here

I would love to get the date of the event in the name of it, like UFC 200 - Las Vegas Jones - Cormier, July 9, 2016

I would love to get the date of the event in the name of it, like UFC 200 - Las Vegas Jones - Cormier, July 9, 2016

I'll look into that, date isn't a bad idea (tho it'll always have date in OP, still)

hey guys I know this is for bets only so feel free to move this post somewhere else if needed @EzFlyer . but just a quick thought before i fall asleep about ppl listing there bet stakes in here.

that is to say it's probably not a good idea as this makes it pretty easy for bookmakers to identify users when the bets match ones placed on their site. this in turn could give them info that your getting good prices at other books, and potentially can be used as a reason to get your stakes limited/account closed, which is a big issue for many of us here and many other gamblers as well, especially for euro accounts.

unit sizes might be the way to go here, like many already do.

Back