Do you play in a band, produce music or are a musician?

Are you a musician?

• Total voters

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
What you do? :)

Tell us your story.

I personally have produced music for around 10 years now. Big passion of mine.
I've not shared anything here though.

Full-time, professional Nordic and Celtic fiddler performer and teacher.

I have been making music on my computer since 1995. Mostly Electronic music.

Its not a job. Just a hobby i enjoy doing.

I play drums but not in a band. My friends were lazy fucks and didnt want to play any instruments

I play guitar/bass/drums/piano and have written some songs.

I play bass. I've been in several bands over the years but I'm not playing with anyone at the moment.

I play guitar in a death metal band, have been for about 3 years now. For 15 years I wasted my youth chasing that glory with cans of lucky lager scattered along the way.

Played guitar since I was a kid, taught myself to play the piano about 5 years ago. Have spent much more time doing the latter and have neglected the guitar over the past few years. Would like to transition to the baroque lute now.

I play the guitar, keyboards and can somewhat play the drums rudimentary. I produce electronic music under the name of Morphine Machine since 2006, my first official release was back in 2009 called "The Alchemical Dream"

TheAlchemicalDream.jpg

http://morphinemachine.com/
<- That is my website. I mainly produce downtempo and ambient music with mainly ambient and dark ambient being my focus right now

This is a new track I been working on for my latest album that I have been working on. I am hoping to have the album finished by mid summer

I started playing guitar in late 2012 so I could start making weird experimental music and joined my first band in early 2014, in about July of 2014 I had a bunch of mental health issues going on and my guitar playing fell apart so they kicked me out. After that I toiled away making crappy music in my house by myself until about mid 2015 when a close friend of mine started playing drums and we decided to start playing music together, we bought some recording equipment and now we write and record music together, I haven't written or recorded anything good enough to show the public yet but I'm trying.

Last edited:
I cant say i consider myselfe a musician , i just used to be pretty good with the drums, nothing more.

Not anymore. I've been a singer and a composer for about two decades, but have since stopped making music. Drummed, did keyboards and played the guitar if I had to, but had no real interest in any of those. The passion for it got killed due to my compositions and materials getting lost due to my computer of yore going belly up, and my backups being practically worthless, being only about one fourth of my songs and not including the better ones at all. These days my creativity leans toward writing.

The music I made was mainly blacker sort of metal, but I occasionally dabbled with ambient, techno, rap and other weird shit just because being creative outside of the box is fun.

I've got about 10 years worth of (mostly unfinished)songs of various genres on my computer.

Been playing drums for almost 30 years. Can play guitar/bass/keys and sing but its mostly a by-product of playing drums for so long. Been recording/producing since 94' when I bought my first 4 track.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
-Hunter S Thompson

I studied piano for 10 years, than I started playing drums which I played for 9 years in a metal band. When we split I made a 180 turn and started producing electronic music which I still do and I love it.

No. Bass as a hobby. Still learning.

I'm in a band called Throw The Temple.

facebook.com/throwthetemple
youtube.com/throwthetemple
throwthetemple.com

Back