USA! USA! United States Men's National Soccer Team Discussion Thread

HAWTakayama

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
new-us-soccer-logo-2016-2.jpg

dempsey-face-9-11-12.gif

Looks like the old USMNT thread got lost in the forum change. With Copa America beginning tonight and then World Cup Qualifying resuming shortly after, this is going to be a crucial stretch for the most ballin' National Team in teh world.

If we completely shit the bed in the Copa, Jurgen is probably canned

Planned on going to the opening match tonight in San Jose but its gonna be over 100 degrees so my old ass is gonna watch from home with the AC on

Planned on going to the opening match tonight in San Jose but its gonna be over 100 degrees so my old ass is gonna watch from home with the AC on

100 degrees at 6:30??

The US is in the group of death. Mad respect if they make it out.

This is gonna be a tough game and will set the tone for the rest of the Copa. I hope the U.S. advances but the margin of error is pretty slim.

I think even if the U.S. crash and burn out of this tournament, Klinsman is in no danger of losing his job.

Need a Copa America thread!

I don't think I can even think of one thing the US did right this game. Painful to watch the team play with no direction.

I assume the US will be the World #1 when the new FIFA rankings come out.

Let's call it football because you actually use your feet.

Will they invite the US to every copa after we win it all?

Another World Cup Qualifier tonight against a third world country.

Fecking heart-breaking to be a fan of USMNT, but I've been one since 1994. It's the only team sport for which I cheer these days. Such extremes with the highs and the lows. I made my wife watch the 2002 games at least a dozen times, and the Slovenia WC goal as many times. Donovan started the play, and just followed it, like any disciplined player would. Screw anyone who doesn't understand or like soccer.

One of my favorite USMNT goals....even the Mexican announcers are impressed.

Back