Anna Chapman - hot Russian spy

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman

Anna Vasil'yevna Chapman ( born Anna Vasil’yevna Kushchyenko: А́нна Васи́льевна Кущенко; 23 February 1982) is a Russian national who was residing in New York City when she was arrested, along with nine others, on 27 June 2010, on suspicion of working for the Illegals Program Spy ring under the Russian Federation's external intelligence agency, the SVR (Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki ). Chapman pleaded guilty to a charge of Conspiracy to act as an agent of a foreign government without notifying the U.S. Attorney General, and was deported to Russia on 8 July 2010, as part of a prisoner swap.

I never heard of this girl before the Fedor fight yesterday. Apparently she was in the audience. People were posting pics of her in the PBP thread and she is so hot. So hot that when Jay Leno jokingly asked U.S. Vice-President Joe Biden "Do we have any spies that hot?", Biden replied in a mock serious tone, "Let me be clear. It was not my idea to send her back."

spy12n-2-web.jpg

Anna_Chapman05.jpg

Anna-Chapman.jpg

anna-chapman-black-blouse.jpg

Anna_Chapman_mug_shot.jpg

cnn-snowden-ready-to-go-to-prison-25351.jpg

LL

annachapman20.jpg

b3c0a7d4f44e9bd5582b3cfdada30dfa.jpg

anna-chapman-russian-spy.jpg

Anna+Chapman+MBFWR+Arrivals+Front+Row+Views+VKZj83wWdodl.jpg

anna-chapman-_t1v5.jpg

41350.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

63VHEAs.jpg

Last edited:
I think she and I could find a way to open diplomatic relations between our two countries. Although I think in the negotiating process, Russia would probably get the shaft...

There are nudz.

She didn't want to go back. Apparently almost all of the Russian sleepers in that unit had become Americanized and were furious when the exchange took place, LOL.

Even their own spies can't stand their culture when they've had a taste of American life.

Screw the waterboarding, nothing but cock meat sandwiches for her if i was in charge of interrogation.

I'd sink my detente into her glasnost.

I heard of her when all of that Snowden shit was going down. She was talking about marrying that geek.

Back