The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, demos are useless in 2016 since the low tic rate. Something basic like ineye demos are not released to the public anymore, like they used to in the earlier versions when the scene actually was legit.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/113064515/

Client side demos are still mandated to be captured and uploaded to league websites within a specified time after match completion. They are available upon request from any opposing team. Reason they arent made available to the public is it would require massive website redesigns, new security flaws and massive bandwidth issues.

FYI, client side demos are recorded at 128tick.

I know ppl you sell haxs for cs go.

Whats is this broken english week?

I know youre joking, but it still pisses me off that anyone would say a false statement.

Client side demos are still mandated to be captured and uploaded to league websites within a specified time after match completion. They are available upon request from any opposing team. (1)Reason they arent made available to the public is it would require massive website redesigns, new security flaws and massive bandwidth issues.

(2)FYI, client side demos are recorded at 128tick

(1)That is pure bullshit. Massive website redesigns? Please. Security flaws? Please. Massive bandwidth issues? In 2016?
Hmm, during my time I had access to all the professionals in eye demos from every event, from every match they ever played. It was mandatory and uploaded immediately to the public on
either hltv, SK-gaming or catch-gamer. They could do it back then, but not now? Seems legit.

(2)Again, you don't have to explain anything to me.

Anyways, I think we're done.

Decided to finally get into GO, haven't played CS since Source. Two things I wonder though...is 5 vs 5 the max? Also, its way harder to find a full server with no bots than one would think considering it's the 2nd most played game on Steam almost always.

I know youre joking, but it still pisses me off that anyone would say a false statement.

55edbcaefce18efb16d30b52401d29f4.jpg

(1)That is pure bullshit. Massive website redesigns? Please. Security flaws? Please. Massive bandwidth issues? In 2016?

With client side demos youre dealing in the 100meg department. So for one game with ten clients 1Gig of data needs to maintained.

ESL follows the two BO1 format while ECS uses the BO3. Under ESL's format each team plays twenty two matches. Thats 11Gigs of data for one team during regular season. For the twelve teams of a region thats 132Gigs. 528Gigs total of data across only two divisions in two regions of one season.

Opening up such data to an active player base that has 500K daily and 10 million monthly unique users is unrealistic.

With client side demos youre dealing in the 100meg department. So for one game with ten clients 1Gig of data needs to maintained.

ESL follows the two BO1 format while ECS uses the BO3. Under ESL's format each team plays twenty two matches. Thats 11Gigs of data for one team during regular season. For the twelve teams of a region thats 132Gigs. 528Gigs total of data across only two divisions in two regions of one season.

Opening up such data to an active player base that has 500K daily and 10 million monthly unique users is unrealistic.

Again, they did it back then. They can do it now.

Jesus christ.

But with that said there is no good proof cheating is rampant now in pro scene.
Few get caught here and there, but there has been slightly more caught for match fixing :D

And VAC was always total shit.
Most of the pro scene in my day was a work.
And Fuck vac.

v2 of this thread is overdue.

Counter-Strike+1.6.jpg

The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club v2!
If you have a Servers for Cs 1.6 Cs cz Css or Cs go post the Ip's hare.
Or you can post cool screenshots videos ect.
If you looking for ppl to play with post your steam page.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SladeKrowley

-Gsu- Clan Server/ FDL
Server address 162.248.92.46:27015

So my friends team actually made the final. It's on tomorrow night at 7pm. Gonna watch and celebrate at BWW.

I am tempted to go back to 1.6 haha. CS GO is getting a little frustrating. I am stuck in silver and not good enough to carry every game.
I love this game when I have a good team that communicates, but it's a struggle with no mics and that annoying couple of guys who think their kills are all that matters.Good job buddy, you have been getting three kills by lurking, but you dropped the bomb at suicide and the rest of us were going B. Haha oh well

Missed last weeks for i at work till 1am. Working tonight in the hamptons but i should be home in time to watch it.

Large question marks surrounding NaVi right now.

I am tempted to go back to 1.6 haha. CS GO is getting a little frustrating. I am stuck in silver and not good enough to carry every game.
I love this game when I have a good team that communicates, but it's a struggle with no mics and that annoying couple of guys who think their kills are all that matters.Good job buddy, you have been getting three kills by lurking, but you dropped the bomb at suicide and the rest of us were going B. Haha oh well

Just go back to the good one.
Add me if you looking for ppl to play with.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SladeKrowley

Signed up for the Prime MM system for CSGO when it was released. When it went fully live, first two of the three games i played were the worst teammates i got this year. Next nights i played a handful. Im still going through the ranks for i deranked from inactivity. Yet it was completely opposite of what i saw on the first night.

I am stuck in silver and not good enough to carry every game.

The average player in CSGO doesnt have the required skill to play a map like Dust2. Even as a LEM ranked player i stay away from Dust2 in Valves MM. Playing it only on Cevo, FaceIT or ESEA.

I've been solo matchmaking and can't stand randoms anymore. Too many kicks and griefing. Anyone want to start a small CSGO clan and play some competitive/talk about MMA?

I play at weird hours and days now because of work. Plus my rank is more than likely different than yours.

Played with some here a some years back when i was DMG rank. Stopped after one game for it wasnt fair to them and the opposing team.

F9FCD9C0D342486987D82C5C730452BB5E840E9C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back