Help with man boobs

BACKDOG

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys. It's rather embarrassing but no matter what I do I can't get rid of my man boobs. I'm 35, about 6"1 and 190 pounds. I've done every chest exercise known to man but nothing seems to work. I even started doing push ups off bars, completing up to 500 a day at times but still no change. Is it still just a matter of losing more weight? I actually wanted to start a strength program again but that would involve eating at a calorie surplus. I'm scared to put on any more weight in the fear they will get bigger. I have been as low as 180 pounds but moobs remained. Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 132
Eat more food, lift heavier weight, put on some more muscle, and quit worrying about what you look like.

it looks like you have a very mild case of pectus excavatum.

Do a lot of decline, or if you have gyno get it removed if it bothers you that much.

You can also eat less so everything leans out. You can probably do more cable flys and dips, maybe that will help

calm-your-tits-no.jpg

My 2 year old daughter said to me daddy got boobies like she says to her mother. I knew I had to start fucking training again. Bench heavy 5×5 is a good program and do proper dips with added weights amrap when you build up to it. And then dumbbell flyes 3 or 4 sets of 8-10 reps. That will fill those tits out with manly sexual pecs. Also squats and deadlift will help with the testosterone benefits. Stick with it and eat right youll be fine bro

Are they natural or brought about by steroid use? That might change how you have to deal with them.

Eat more food, lift heavier weight, put on some more muscle, and quit worrying about what you look like.
While I agree with the first 3 points I highly disagree with the last. There is absolutely nothing wrong with caring about how one looks. I don't want my wife or kids looking fat or dumpy... Nor do I want that for myself.

push upssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

do like 200 pushups every other day

While I agree with the first 3 points I highly disagree with the last. There is absolutely nothing wrong with caring about how one looks. I don't want my wife or kids looking fat or dumpy... Nor do I want that for myself.
If he's scared to even start a strength program because of what he looks like, then yes he needs to just lift, eat and quit caring what he looks like for a while.

If he's scared to even start a strength program because of what he looks like, then yes he needs to just lift, eat and quit caring what he looks like for a while.
For a while.... I agree.

exactly ! the only reason i lift is so i can perform my daily functions helps me with my job lifting and carrying stuff , most people who live a pain free life ,do not appreciate it! id give any kind of money away to spend one week one day without being in pain most people lift do cardio because it makes them feel good ,helps their heart rate, helps them sleep better .. results will come as long as you diet correctly

some people have nice pyshqiues naturally, other people have to work harder and diet stricter than others but i bet you one thing those that have to work harder to get a better pyshique are probably a lot stronger, healthier , than those who have it naturally
thanks for reading
demogoblin

Last edited:
Back