Persona 5

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
persona-5-europe.jpg

giphy.gif

Persona 5 will release for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 on February 14, 2017 in North America and Europe. Japan will receive it much earlier on September 15, 2016. Deep Silver is handling the release for Europe.

Edit: Release date April 4th. Dual audio on PS4 and PS3

The Protagonist All-Out Attack

Makoto All-Out Attack

Yusuke All-Out Attack

Anne All-Out Attack

First 18 Minutes of the Game. Not in English

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So hyped for this game. I probably put 500+ hours between P3P and P4G on the Vita. Glad I can finally play this on a console.

Fuck yeah. As you guys can see, I've been waiting for this game to come out. Love the last 2. I might even buy that premium edition even though all I want is the game, art book, and the soundtrack.

Might get a PS4 just for this. 3+4 were a blast.

Never played a Persona game but always wanted to. This game just looked unreal good when it was announced and now I have the Take Your Heart edition preordered. Can't wait to play some good ol' turn based JRPG on my PS4.

I'll grab it for the PS3.

I really should go back and play 3 + 4 again before it's out.

Last edited:
Every time I look at footage this game just gets sexier and sexier

Delayed til April but Japanese audio will now be up as free DLC.

Oh fuuuuck yes. I can't wait. I may just get it for my PS3... but I don't know if I can resist the urge to get a PS4 for this and Bloodborne and Horizon: Zero Dawn. Idk dudes.

Oh fuuuuck yes. I can't wait. I may just get it for my PS3... but I don't know if I can resist the urge to get a PS4 for this and Bloodborne and Horizon: Zero Dawn. Idk dudes.

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is going to be a PS4 exclusive I believe. PS4 is also getting the Kingdome Hearts Remastered Collection early next year, don't think it's hitting PS3. It's like 6 games on one disc.

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a812396/kingdom-hearts-hd-remix-coming-to-playstation-4/

Kingdom Hearts 1.5

• Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts: reChain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (presented as a 'movie')
Kingdom Hearts 2.5

• Kingdom Hearts II
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
  • Kingdom Hearts: reCoded (presented as a 'movie')

Last edited:
even with big launches in Nioh, Horizon:ZD, and Zelda, Persona 5 is still my most anticipated game of 2017. So many great games already in Q1.

Back