80's Revival: Synthwave/Vapor/Future/Chillwave/Retro-Electro/Outrun/Etc.

Just zoned out listening to this track. Meditatin'. CHOON!

Trevor Something has been amazing these last few years. I thought my top 3 all time was untouchable but he is putting so much quality out there

I only went through half the thread but I didn't see these guys.

Garth Knight - To The Beach

Unicorn Kid - Pure Space

Moss of Aura - Never (like Psychadelic Chillwave)

Never really heard of Synthwave but I just happened to come across Carpenter Brut on youtube the other day and it has blown my mind lol. I hurriedly downloaded the album Trilogy which is incredible. Also been listening to Lazerhawk who are awesome too.

This song is unreal:

Trust aka TR/ST

God bless Toronto!

A track named after the very best subforum in all of Sherdog! What a high honour for this board.

This is the greatest thread ever - this stuff just nails IT (whatever the fuck it means)

All of you are amazing and beautiful contributors

Listening: Com Truise - Glawio

I got rollerblades this past summer because I heard this type of music and needed to express it somehow

I got rollerblades this past summer because I heard this type of music and needed to express it somehow

Bro. Rollerblades were so 90s. We are talking about 80s here.

I know man but they were the closest thing to some tron'd up weird lazer hover boots that I could find!

Yup should have got some roller skates or moonboots bruhskies. At least 4 sweatbands and a cutoff tank at the least.

Feeling chilly in here today.

All about Tommy 86 lately

Back