One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

FPS Shooter

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Started this channel a few weeks ago trying to beat old videogames without continuing.
Thus far it has cost me sleep, sanity and I've bought a load of equipment it's hard to logically justify. It does look cool though. I've done 8 episodes so far and will be running a competition soon to give away free stuff.

Here's the channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLFvBU22pFIosJShOi65T2A

Thanks for the time people.

Competition video.
Thanks to everyone for checking out the channel.
Much obliged!

Vigilante was a quartermuncher. I've made it to the last stage without continuing.

Started this channel a few weeks ago trying to beat old videogames without continuing.
Thus far it has cost me sleep, sanity and I've bought a load of equipment it's hard to logically justify. It does look cool though. I've done 8 episodes so far and will be running a competition soon to give away free stuff.

Here's the channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLFvBU22pFIosJShOi65T2A

Thanks for the time people.

i just played that wwf game at an arcade like a month ago

LOL at the Golden Axe barbarian looking like Chael. That's great.

Hey, I subscribed, good job. Wish I could make a channel for this shit but I ain't got the timeeeee

Vigilante was a quartermuncher. I've made it to the last stage without continuing.

I went to a retrogame exhibition today up in Manchester today and there was a Vigilante machine. I absolutely smashed it because of how much I'd been playing it for the video clear! I looked a bit of a ringer to be honest!

i just played that wwf game at an arcade like a month ago

It's always amazing whenever I play it.
I'll probably do another clear at some point with a different tag team.
I ain't doing Royal Rumble though hahah, that's ridiculous!

LOL at the Golden Axe barbarian looking like Chael. That's great.

02xl307

Hey, I subscribed, good job. Wish I could make a channel for this shit but I ain't got the timeeeee

Thank you so much for subscribing.
If I get to 100 subs I get a custom URL so that's what I'm trying to work torwards at the moment!
Hope you enjoy the content.

Thanks so much!
It's a lot of fun to put together.
The next video is up on Wednesday and I've had a lot of fun putting it together.

I subscribed. I like these kind of channels. I was born in 1980 and had two different arcades within walking/biking distance that I would go to as a kid. You should do a video on Rastan.

I went to a retrogame exhibition today up in Manchester today and there was a Vigilante machine. I absolutely smashed it because of how much I'd been playing it for the video clear! I looked a bit of a ringer to be honest!

Fun game, but I was more of a fan of Double Dragon II. Doubt I could still 1CC that one.

I subscribed. I like these kind of channels. I was born in 1980 and had two different arcades within walking/biking distance that I would go to as a kid. You should do a video on Rastan.

Thanks for the sub and I was born in 1980 as well. Good year it would seem! I used to walk to one arcade that had all the Sega cabinets in mostly but there were numerous chipshops and videostores that had machines too round me. I'd love to do Rastan, it's definitely on my list!

Fun game, but I was more of a fan of Double Dragon II. Doubt I could still 1CC that one.

DD2 is very good but a lot harder.
I'm sure I'll get on to it at some point, I remember it being a lot of fun.

Thank you so much for subscribing.
If I get to 100 subs I get a custom URL so that's what I'm trying to work torwards at the moment!
Hope you enjoy the content.
You should consider commentary on different video types, those usually get you subs the quickest. Like say for reviews.

You should consider commentary on different video types, those usually get you subs the quickest. Like say for reviews.

That's a good plan. I might have to look into that. Thanks!

My wife is a hairdresser and has loads of trade stuff lying around haha, imagine that. Some random cross over stuff.

"Hello I'm Ben Cartlidge and Welcome to One Credit Classics, this week I will be opening a box of hair extensions while sitting on a Super Hang On machine."

That's a good plan. I might have to look into that. Thanks!

My wife is a hairdresser and has loads of trade stuff lying around haha, imagine that. Some random cross over stuff.

"Hello I'm Ben Cartlidge and Welcome to One Credit Classics, this week I will be opening a box of hair extensions while sitting on a Super Hang On machine."
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I meant reviews for retro games xD

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I meant reviews for retro games xD

Hahhahaahh!

That'd be very good. I like doing the introductions to the shows, it's very interesting finding stuff out about the various titles.

What does crack me up is just who is watching and, when I see them, the suggestions they come up with. I saw a guy I know through mma on Saturday night and he was like "You should beat Ghosts and Goblins only using the flame weapon."

I swear he was trying to wind me up.

Back