What knife did you carry today?

This BRK blades look really sweet. I was contemplating getting one of their small fixies to try as an EDC.

They are nice, I've had s few of them in the past. In my opinion, they are one of the best blades out there in that category.

I've been to the factory before, it's about 20 miles from where my dad grew up.

I've been carrying my 940 Osborne for almost two years now and boy are my arms tired.

Contemplating the new spyderco sage 5.

I've been carrying my 940 Osborne for almost two years now and boy are my arms tired.

Contemplating the new spyderco sage 5.

Just looked it up, was thinking damn that looks pretty nice, read that the handles are fake laminate. Kind of disappointing imo.

Just looked it up, was thinking damn that looks pretty nice, read that the handles are fake laminate. Kind of disappointing imo.
I have a Gayle Bradley with the same type of handle scales and it's not that bad. But yea, for the money they charge it would be nice to have a real CF handle.

G10 is solid, but if it's not really carbon fiber (which you're not going to get at that price), why bother making it look like carbon fiber as a laminate, just seems cheezy/fake.

Man I love these new Reates, but way too expensive for any real-world application. I'd love a high-end flipper, that's the one type of folder that I'm missing. Don't want one that's too heavy though, and so many of them have chunky blades, whereas I like a full flat ground slicer.

http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/RE...lade-milled-carbon-fiber-and-titanium-handles

I think this one would make a pretty sick EDC.

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Reate-Knives-Hills-Flipper-Titanium--27002

This BRK blades look really sweet. I was contemplating getting one of their small fixies to try as an EDC.

I have a mini-candien in a sharp shooter back pocket sheath. The one I have has Ivory scales and micarta pins, it's an excellent knife. I believe my version is O-1. Bark River makes excellent knives, I also have a Bark River Mountain Man, probably my favorite knife I own.

I have a mini-candien in a sharp shooter back pocket sheath. The one I have has Ivory scales and micarta pins, it's an excellent knife. I believe my version is O-1. Bark River makes excellent knives, I also have a Bark River Mountain Man, probably my favorite knife I own.
You have any pics or the sheath?

I've read mixed things about BRK's proprietary sheaths.

You have any pics or the sheath?

I've read mixed things about BRK's proprietary sheaths.

Sheath-Fix-InUse-5121__26992.1453992601.1280.1280.jpg

That's the one I have, they're great.

Must....resist.....
It's a bitch ain't it? Every paycheck I want to forgo the necessary shit like rent, gas, electricity and shit and just buy gun or knife shits.

It's a bitch ain't it? Every paycheck I want to forgo the necessary shit like rent, gas, electricity and shit and just buy gun or knife shits.
Well I've been really good for almost two years. So I'm due right? I'll just keep this quiet from the wife. Lol.

The worst are the dedicated blade forums. I stay the fuck away from those.

It's illegal to carry a knife in my country unless you have a legitimate reason for carrying it

Cold Steel Medium Vaquero is edc.

QRTMSTR Qwaiken XL carbon fiber is on the way.

It's based on old Japanese fixed blades and a higonokami.

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

4.2" blade
9.5" oal
3.1 oz
.155" blade thickness
.55" handle thickness
S35VN at 59-60 HRC
Carbon scales with titanium liner

Back