Cutman Tales

agreed. for the most part i walk in there, expecting to wrap the entire card. most nights i'm doing between 8-15 fighters. tomorrow i've got a card and i'm expecting 14.

That makes sense. As long as you are getting paid by the promoter and you are prepared going in. I've had coaches ask me last minute to wrap their fighter and I have to say no because I need to focus on mine.

I feel bad saying no, but it's shameful to show up to an event with a fighter without any wrapping supplies and expect someone else to take care of you.

This happens all the time at amateur boxing shows, but then it's also custom for some high level fighters to show up to tournaments by themselves. I have a fighter right now in Kansas for the U.S. Nationals, but there's another trainer there who frequents our Gym. He would have went even if their wasn't, at which point you just gotta find a nice trainer or hopefully run into someone you know.

No offense bro, but I always recommend consulting a doctor. Health is the most important thing in the world.

i apreciate the work of cutmans they are savind fighters life and also in much cases fights

Back