What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeTe

yeah, she squats
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Surprised there isn't one of these already, especially since there are multiple What are you Listening to now threads.

Anyway, putting Skyrim on the back burner for now since I've played so much lately and this Dragonborn glitch has pissed me right off. I'll come back to it in a couple weeks.

Been playing Sleeping Dogs remaster the past few days.. 50 percent done with the story missions and now working on police case 3.

Overwatch - got it on sale a couple weeks ago. Really enjoying how it reminds me of tf2, game is very slick and polished

Path of Exile. Breach League is sick!

Path-of-Exile-Breach-6-620x349.jpg

Titanfall 2. It's a short campaign and I'm about 2/3 of the way through. But I think I will be spending some time on multiplayer after.

Surprised there isn't one of these already, especially since there are multiple What are you Listening to now threads.

Anyway, putting Skyrim on the back burner for now since I've played so much lately and this Dragonborn glitch has pissed me right off. I'll come back to it in a couple weeks.

Been playing Sleeping Dogs remaster the past few days.. 50 percent done with the story missions and now working on police case 3.

Don't forget Inside.

Batman: Arkham Origins, this due to the christmas setting. Also on rotation, Resident Evil HD Remastered.

FFXV, Sleeping Dogs & Dead Rising 4, mostly.

Skyrim Special Edition
Watch Dogs 2
Gonna get back in Euro Truck Sim 2 now they added more France

Just finished Wolfensten: New Order.
Been playing a little Far Cry: Primal.
Battlefield 1 and Gears of War 4 for my multiplayer needs.

Gonna play Sleeping Dogs as well sometime soon. Really enjoyed it on the last gen and never got to play the DLC.

In the middle if the Citadel DLC to ME3. Forgot how good it was. I'll probably play the remastered Ezio collection after.

Started up FFXV and still bouncing back to Dragon Quest Builders. Loving FFXV but my OCD is strong in DQB to finish building my city. Finished up the main game and unlocked everything in free build mode. It doesn't seem like it should be fun, but man do think about it all the time. I hate myself, but driving around town I found myself constantly looking at home constructions and roofs for ideas to make more realistic looking buildings.

Final Fantasy XV
Destiny just to finally get round to doing the Rise Of Iron stuff
Bit of COD - World at War

Good thread, Teets...

Gears of War 4
Pokemon Sun
EA UFC 2
Hitman

Finished up The Last Guardian and now it's back to Final Fantasy XV

Black Desert Online got me hooked by the balls since I built my PC. Want to pick up FF15 but will be waiting till next week before I do so. Still contemplating if I should pick up The Last Guardian though since I have the CE pre-ordered from EB.

Went back to Skyrim today and picked a few more achievements.

Will go back to Sleeping Dogs tomorrow.

Played Dead Rising 4 on last night, was pretty good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back