Economy Bitcoin Doubters, Come Eat Your Crow

jmag

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
QxsWwZ.jpg

Even late comer miners like me are in decent profit.

Last edited:
I've made a lot of money with Bitcoin. Not because I'd ever thought it would amount to anything, but I was sitting on a lot of them, then all of a sudden they went from being worth next to nothing to $1600 a pop. I sold most over a period of time. They were literally giving away 10,000 bitcoins to anyone who wanted them when they first came out.

I wish I had taken as much as I can when they were giving them away and nobody wanted them. I'd be worth hundreds of millions now.

It's safe to say BTC is here to stay, even if the feds ban it. It's the preferred currency of the black market and deep web.

even all great scam fall eventually

The only reason I had a lot was because my favorite newsgroups back then only took bitcoin as payment.

I bought one for $60, sold it for $700. Still got one. Waiting for it to be worth a mil.

Sure wish I had got involved early on. I love the concept and getting rich off it would have been amazing. :oops:

Bit coin is still a thing?

I wish I had taken as much as I can when they were giving them away and nobody wanted them. I'd be worth hundreds of millions now.

I still got quite a few Bitcoins from way before they got to $1600. But didn't buy them by the time they were super low.
My Boss at the time was giving them out as Christmas gifts sort of as a joke. He thought they wouldn't survive and that was a guy that has sold two successful tech start up. But boy was he wrong.
If you would have bought $1000 worth of BTC in 2009 you would have what now 10 Million or something.

I am not sure if it will BTC but certainly one crypto currency based on this block-chain will be the future.
The system is just to convenient for it go again.

Bit coin is still a thing?

They really do have value. You can transfer a million dollars and pay half a cent for a fee. It's really a great thing. Or if your country is run by liberals who want to take the farms from the white man and hand them over to people who have no idea how to plant a crop, you can put your money in bitcoin while your own local currency goes from $4 for a loaf of bread to 10 million.

It spiked up at one point and stopped a long time ago. You are silly if you think we are eating crow. It isn't a good investment (and actually shouldn't be seen as one because it's a currency but many of it's user's don't understand that either) and depends on the hype of others to think it works. and dump their money into it.

Eh I made my money off the few I had back when they went up to 1400 in like 2013. Clearly that was a pretty good decision as they haven't came close since.

Wish I had paid attention to them back when they were less than a penny though.

It spiked up at one point and stopped a long time ago. You are silly if you think we are eating crow. It isn't a good investment (and actually shouldn't be seen as one because it's a currency but many of it's user's don't understand that either) and depends on the hype of others to think it works. and dump their money into it.
lol

Its value comes from its usage on the black market online.

It's here to stay.

and what fucking reality did bitcoin ever hit 1600? those numbers weren't ever hit

Back