The Official "Show your Stuff" Thread:

I have four knives. One's kinda wimpy, two I got for free, one I bought online (the CRKT). Of the four, the CRKT is my favorite. Has a seat belt cutter and a window punch in addition to being a sweet knife.

Attachments

• 20160129_163958.jpg
    20160129_163958.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 21
IMG_20160312_181422_zpssvxjdmla.jpg

Picked this up on Friday! Sig MCX. Can't wait to break her in this week.

Doop what the Hell are you talking about?

I don't have a gun yet (waiting until I get to Vegas), but when I buy one I've had my heart set on this one since I first ever held it:

rugerp851.jpg

The weight felt perfect and the Blue Steel was cold as ice. Lovely.

You ever pick this up?

IMG_20160312_181422_zpssvxjdmla.jpg

Picked this up on Friday! Sig MCX. Can't wait to break her in this week.

I just picked one up also in .300BLK and the first shot it destroyed my can.

It went flying off in the ditch. I just about pooped myself.
Are you sure you had it on correctly? I've seen them fly off like that at the range a couple times (once in the late next to me, scared the crap out of me too) because they weren't attached properly. Did it damage your rifle?

Are you sure you had it on correctly? I've seen them fly off like that at the range a couple times (once in the late next to me, scared the crap out of me too) because they weren't attached properly. Did it damage your rifle?

It was on correctly. It didn't damage the rifle from what I can see, I'm still going to take it to my gunsmith to look it over just in case. First shell through the damn gun too.

Are you sure you had it on correctly? I've seen them fly off like that at the range a couple times (once in the late next to me, scared the crap out of me too) because they weren't attached properly.

What needs to happen besides screwing it on?

I have a different and better case now that is black leather and has a deer tine also. Damascus steel, sharpest knife i own and i've only had to resharpen it once so far.

my_knife.jpg

This is a really nice looking bullpup. Its as aesthetically appealing as the Tavor. I wish I can buy it.

Holy shit, it's been a couple of years since I was last on and you guys have gotten a lot of nice stuff.

I'm gonna have to post a few new things too.

Damn Sherdog looks different.

9r37gm.jpg

Just need to install my light and handstop. Unfortunately I didn't get a keymod nut when I bought the handstop from RailScales so I inquired if they'd be willing to shoot one my way.

Did it leave the threaded piece on the rifle?
Yep. I ended up getting rid of the gun, it was a POS in my opinion. I cleaned it and oiled multiple times but it still wouldn't cycle if it was under 20 degrees outside. I had my gunsmith clean it also, and I still had cycling issues in cold weather.

Last edited:
Had the same thing happen on a home brew suppressor. It was remedied with some set screws instead of an interference fit.

I have a different and better case now that is black leather and has a deer tine also. Damascus steel, sharpest knife i own and i've only had to resharpen it once so far.

my_knife.jpg
nice! have you heard of silverstag knives? really good stuff
heres what i got from them

also my new m1 garand

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 9
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 11
Back